• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Stories from Online

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Out of six games online, I've encountered enough cheese to start a Mexican restaurant.

1st game:
Opponent calls Hail Mary every play.

2nd game:
Opponent calls 01 trap 25/35 snaps (I counted)

3rd game:
Opponent alternates between smash and stretch out of one formation. Finally shut him down the entire 2nd half only for him to call four verts and scramble on the last drive to win the game.

TL;DR

I'm ready to join a league if one is still going. Either Madden 15 on Xbone or NCAA 14 on 360. I'd prefer Xbone if possible.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I believe there's an opening in Powerhouse. Unfortunately for you, Bama is taken but you can have almost anyone else.

There also will probably be an opening soon in a MWC vs. Sun Belt OD that's still in Season 1.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'll play with anyone. Doesn't matter. Just need something that moves maybe two-three times per week. Enough that I don't have to wait around but not too much that I can't take nights off.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You have any ideas of who you'd want to play with in Powerhouse? The teams taken are: Arkansas, OSU, Cal, Tennessee, UGA, WVU, BC, SC, Nebraska, Ole Miss, and Bama. You could give me some schools and I could check how good they are.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Michigan is 90 OVR across the board and already in conference so they'd be a solid fit. Only issue is since they're in conference, they've been getting the shit kicked out of them (2-10 this year) and will have a lot lower prestige. The commish will send you an invite today.