• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

The 2020 OFFSEASON THREAD

The hoops and ideas to make the season happen show how important college football is to these athletics departments. Im cynical enough to say eff this season. Not worth the risk.

Luke Hill slowly retrieved the Glock from it's precarious makeshift holster on his waistline. His palms were a bit sweaty, but he knew what he had to do.

"DO SOMETHING." the memory echoed through his mind. This is what it meant to be Oregon tough. He knew he would impress Coach Cristobal. This was the apex of the tough culture Cristobal has implemented in Eugene. SEC toughness. SEC Grit. West Coast Swag.

*BANG* went the sound of the gun, and Luke Hill strutted away.

Coach Cristobal would be proud, wouldn't he?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk