• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Wolfman21

The catch is the most impressive part. Drinking 1/5th of the beer was theatrics...but the catch...that was special

coogrfan

More good news in coogrland...

giphy.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What time will the Wilder-Fury fight actually start? It’s scheduled for 8 CST, but I have Valentine’s Day reservations at 7:15. How much will I miss?
@bruin

Why are you going to Valentine’s Day dinner on February 22nd?

That’s a Samedi gras dinner at best.

Soonerfan09

Why are you going to Valentine’s Day dinner on February 22nd?

That’s a Samedi gras dinner at best.
Cause doing anything on actual Valentines Day is for suckers (and the place we want to eat was booked) and Ma’Lady will be the the VORTEX the following week for work.

bruin

What time will the Wilder-Fury fight actually start? It’s scheduled for 8 CST, but I have Valentine’s Day reservations at 7:15. How much will I miss?
@bruin

PPV broadcast starts at 6 PACIFIC time. There is 4 undercard fights before the main event. NOTE this is a joint FOX/ESPN PPV so they will be milking this one. Main event won’t start BEFORE 9:00 pacific time, guaranteed.

Soonerfan09

PPV broadcast starts at 6 PACIFIC time. There is 4 undercard fights before the main event. NOTE this is a joint FOX/ESPN PPV so they will be milking this one. Main event won’t start BEFORE 9:00 pacific time, guaranteed.
We strong then.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert