• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Who the heck is that eyetalian and why did he get slapped in the face by KARL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is the biggest bullshit about today’s headline writers. They just say people’s names like I know who the fuck the they are.

When I say “mom aunt Becky” I’m telling my reader about someone who is world renowned.

bruin

Chip hired Johnny Nansen as DL Coach.
Previously coached at SC.
Supposedly can CROOT.
Good to have a DL coach considering Spring ball starts tomorrow.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Chip hired Johnny Nansen as DL Coach.
Previously coached at SC.
Supposedly can CROOT.
Good to have a DL coach considering Spring ball starts tomorrow.

Lol. Nansen was let go supposedly because his CROOTIN had been FALLIN OFF. He supposedly was a pipeline for Polys, but hadn't really been doing that, nor properly developing the DL.

But I still think he was one of the many sacrificial lambs that were slaughtered to keep High King Helton on the throne.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/07/dabo-swinney-responds-to-criticism/

I am not surprised. Listen, there are so many blessings to having this job that I have and I have worked my whole life to get to this point. The blessings are unlimited as far as the job I have and the things I get to do. But there are a lot of negatives that come with this job, too, and one of those is criticism and that is something that I’ve just accepted. It doesn’t matter what I say or what anybody says there is going to be criticism. It doesn’t surprise me at all. You know, I could say the sky is blue and somebody would be as mad as anything. That’s one thing I’ve learned over the years. I don’t get affected by that. I just speak my heart.

I just answered the question the other day. That is the other thing. You answer questions and you try to be honest and transparent and you answer questions, and then you get blasted because somebody might not agree with your answer or something like that. But I am not out blasting somebody else because they have a different opinion than me. It just comes with the territory. That is just the way it is.

Can someone just run the KILLDOZER through Klimpson already