• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
In college I fell into a JULIE relationship, and I thank the lord I'd watched Wonder Years because I was able to see the trap that JULIE had me in.

I THOUGHT POO POO ONLY BARKED AT YOU DADDY!

I'm a HUNTER and a WARRIOR, the exact line I screamed as I ran away from her.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I remember thinking Wayne was such a BUTT HEAD when I watched this as a child and identified with Kevin... but much like re-watching The Office and realizing I'm Dwight, re-watching The Wonder Years made me realize I'm actually Wayne!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I loved Kevin vs Paul athletic competitions. Didn't Paul and Kevin wrestle for Winnie one time? I can't find a clip on Youtube. Kevin vs Paul just yields what appears to be a handheld camcorder recording of a VHS copy of them playing 1vs1 basketball

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mountain West season cancelled

giphy.gif

ZackMills

Have mercy
I loved Kevin vs Paul athletic competitions. Didn't Paul and Kevin wrestle for Winnie one time? I can't find a clip on Youtube. Kevin vs Paul just yields what appears to be a handheld camcorder recording of a VHS copy of them playing 1vs1 basketball

The fact Paul made an organized basketball team is a minor miracle.