• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
It would be hilarious just so ya'll could see my POWER!

giphy.gif

coogrfan

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My dad mutes Gus and KLATT. He doesn't like how overexcited Gus gets and that Klatt "just explains the obvious that everyone watching football already knows." I let him know that is true, but also Klatt will just guess at what happened, be immediately proven wrong by video, and not mention anything about it like he wasn't blatantly wrong. That's his true evil.

ZackMills

Have mercy
S3 has some great ones. MULTIPLE math teacher episodes, Wayne driving, Kevin playing baseball and football, and FRED isn't awkward yet.

Soonerfan09

Lol, OU goes like 4 weeks with 0 players testing positive. Then they take a break, one player gets a DUI, and 6 players come back and test positive.
High major college sports are probably safer for a lot of athletes (with exception - sickle cell, etc.) than not having college sports as far as Covid goes.

Soonerfan09

Yeah, It's a lot like how the slaves were really better off with their masters because the masters took good care of them. Provided housing and clothes, fed them, etc. Way better off than they would have been without master.
LMAO at comparing college athletes to slaves! How insensitive and delusional can you be? Do you honestly believe that the worst part of being a slave is that someone else got rich off of your efforts? Have you ever even thought what it would be like to be a slave? I feel like the “controlling every aspect of your life for the entirety of your life” would be a lot worse than that.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
LMAO at comparing college athletes to slaves! How insensitive and delusional can you be? Do you honestly believe that the worst part of being a slave is that someone else got rich off of your efforts? Have you ever even thought what it would be like to be a slave? I feel like the “controlling every aspect of your life for the entirety of your life” would be a lot worse than that.

Nah. Living in Oklahoma must be worse.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You posted a South Park reaction gif without recognizing the penultimate South Park reaction vidya when it comes to college sports