• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm excited that the 2020 off season thread will last until the 2021 off season thread! Might as well change the name to PERPETUAL OFFSEASON THREAD!

AOXUePW.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was lol'ng at the schools trying to make players signing liability waivers to participate in thur "voluntary workouts." GJGE, this amateurism sham hoisting the NCAA by it's own petard.

You should at least give your employees a $1 deal on a 20oz DEW if they are going to march off into duty during the pandemic.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I do like the idea that corona virus cannot be transmitted during conference games! Surely playing Weber State was the true risk!

I brought this up on another msg board. Some BS about standardizing testing within conference. And it is for the safety of the players. The B1G spans from Nebraska to New Jersey. The conference may standardize testing but each state has different rules and players wont be confined to the locker room.

bruin

Sounds like a perfect SCENARIO to me, bros.

go back to the early days of the 90’s.. TELL the CFB Subdivison to kick ROCKS..
pac-12/big ten play conference games only. True CHAMPS meet on NY Day in a sunny Pasadena...
Think about it...
“This is a song called Jeremy...” - Eddie Vedder voice*