• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Where are you seeing this, @bruin228 ? The schedule I see says it'll be on November 21st.

https://247sports.com/college/ucla/...Football-Season-Against-Two-Rivals-149630731/

In a reshuffled fall football schedule, UCLA will kick off the season against California in Berkeley on Sept. 19th.

A week later on Saturday, Sept. 26th, instead of playing Stanford at the Rose Bowl, the new schedule pits UCLA against crosstown rival USC in Pasadena.

I guess they want to get it in before the whole season is shitcanned

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
https://247sports.com/college/ucla/...Football-Season-Against-Two-Rivals-149630731/

I guess they want to get it in before the whole season is shitcanned

USC’s entire 2020 schedule is:
Sept. 26 – AT UCLA
Oct. 3 – CAL
Oct. 10 – AT Stanford
Oct. 17 – COLORADO
Oct. 24 – AT Arizona
Oct. 31 – BYE
Nov. 7 – WASHINGTON STATE
Nov. 14 – AT Oregon
Nov. 21 – ARIZONA STATE
Nov. 27 (Friday) – AT Utah
Dec. 5 – WASHINGTON

What in the name of G_d?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU-Tennessee was already cancelled and the logistics of OU having to go to New York to play Army probably were too complicated (two week quarantine) so this is just as well. Gonna miss out on LSU-Texas part 2, though.

Not like the season is going to happen anyway, right, @Travis7401 ?

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Why don't we just get rid of conferences?

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is why CFB is going to be such a trainwreck man. You can't make people wear masks DURING PRACTICE lol. The only way sports can work right now is a bubble. A college campus is the exact opposite of a bubble.
1596583669693.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That guy is the biggest FIRST DOWN homer on the planet; he's hilarious.

E00oDMF.png

CU created the worst pandemic in decades just to get out of beating CSU by 21+ again!

giphy.gif

This is legit hilarious. Like 99% of the reason we built the fucking stadium was so we could get HOME GAMES VS CU instead of the Invesco/CU rotation some moron AD agreed to (ie CSU home games were at Invesco). So we build the fucking stadium, and then CU backs out of all future games, only maintaining the commitment to a single CSU home game for THE ShOWDOWN. IF YOU BUILD BIG BOY STADIUM, CSU WILL BE A BIG BOY!

Then the PAC 12 cancels OOC games due to pandemic the one year CSU (for all future time) will ever host CU!

I simply cannot get more erect.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This is legit hilarious. Like 99% of the reason we built the fucking stadium was so we could get HOME GAMES VS CU instead of the Invesco/CU rotation some moron AD agreed to (ie CSU home games were at Invesco). So we build the fucking stadium, and then CU backs out of all future games, only maintaining the commitment to a single CSU home game for THE ShOWDOWN. IF YOU BUILD BIG BOY STADIUM, CSU WILL BE A BIG BOY!

Then the PAC 12 cancels OOC games due to pandemic the one year CSU (for all future time) will ever host CU!

PKpyqBq.png

Owning yourself to own the Buffs...

And then failing anyway!

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

I remember lots of people in Duluth whining about raising taxes for a BIG BOY hockey stadium, but now UMD has won 3 NATIONAL SHAMPSHIPS in the past 10 years after opening it up and no one's complaining.

I'm sure the same will happen for FIRST DOWN U!

Last edited: