• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
CHOKIES playing GUNtucky in the Belk Bowl? They gonna make that QB from Bluegrass Land look like the reincarnation of Andre Woodson. Time to go big on UK babby.

goblue96

Hoke doesn’t stay on the couch for free. He pays a third of the mortgage each month along with his grocery bill.

bruin

I came home from THE bar pretty toasty earlier today and the CFB Awards show was on replay on like EspnU. Watched like 5 min. So try hard nowadays. DJ’s and fans surrounding the stage in jerseys like the MTV music awards lol.

It used to be a hour show and they’d play the fight song of the school when Joe Hamilton won the Davey O’Brien or whatever

Pretty sure I saw 3 interviews with DABO in 5 MINUTES of air time

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Speaking of CURTS

Marcus Arroyo's introductory press conference on Friday struck all the usual notes, with the new UNLV football coach proclaiming that he believes the Rebels can be a winning program.

"Rebel nation, we will win," Arroyo said. "We'll recruit at really high level. The goal is to compete for championships. We'll block out the naysayers...We'll build a winner that will last."

WE WILL WIN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This ref might as well have just sucked Trump's tiny dick right there at midfield

goblue96

This ref might as well have just sucked Trump's tiny dick right there at midfield

A friend of mine has worked a game with the referee. He cringed during the referee talk. He believes that the referee was given a script so Trump didn’t get pouty and leave.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A friend of mine has worked a game with the referee. He cringed during the referee talk. He believes that the referee was given a script so Trump didn’t get pouty and leave.
100% but it was still awkward as fuck

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
First lady of BOXING Christina Poncher on the call for ESPN+ Prelims @Bmack

Currently making Pico de Gallo for carnitas NACHOS

Pinot is poured
Cheers guys

What time will CRAWFORD walk hermano? It IS BOAT PARADE NIGHT and the amount of GREY GOOSE in my SYSTEM at THIS TIME is OVERWHELMING. I'm may LAND st the local CIGAR LOUNGE soon. BEEN on SAUCE since 3PM EASTERN NOON BESTERN.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What time will CRAWFORD walk hermano? It IS BOAT PARADE NIGHT and the amount of GREY GOOSE in my SYSTEM at THIS TIME is OVERWHELMING. I'm may LAND st the local CIGAR LOUNGE soon. BEEN on SAUCE since 3PM EASTERN NOON BESTERN.
Our BOAT PARADE was last week, hermano.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk