• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The FCS Offline Dynasty

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
ezqeK592_400x400.jpeg
Using Operation Sports' FCS Directory, I've compiled a conference of FCS powerhouses to replace the Sunbelt and a few select teams from other conferences to compete in the FBS.

Teams
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}East{/td}
{td}West{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jacksonville State{/td}
{td}Eastern Washington{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Chattanooga{/td}
{td}Montana{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Eastern Kentucky{/td}
{td}North Dakota State{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Coastal Carolina{/td}
{td}Northern Iowa{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Illinois State{/td}
{td}Sam Houston State{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Maine{/td}
{td}South Dakota State{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I'll be playing as JSU. I attempted to import teams to keep the rivalries together. For example, JSU is rivals with Chattanooga & EKU. North Dakota State is rivals with Montana & UNI. Eastern Washington replaced Idaho to become rivals with Wazzu & Boise State. Maine replaced UMass to have a regional rival since they're on an island.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Jacksonville State finishes their first year 12-2 & a Sun Belt championship. The Gamecocks also won the New Orleans Bowl.

Akecheta

I would love an update to this Dynasty... Or ask if maybe you would want to do this as an OD?

Would be neat to get a few of us together.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Got tired of looking at the ugly teambuilder teams. Lol. I'm taking some time away from OD's to try to get this simulation game coded and ready to play.

TNBassMan10

I did one of these about 2 years ago with the SOCON vs OVC. I made all the teams in teambuilder with the correct roster, uniform, and stadiums all by myself. It took forever. It was fun but it wasn't worth it based on the amount of work that went into it. If the community has done this, that's great.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I did one of these about 2 years ago with the SOCON vs OVC. I made all the teams in teambuilder with the correct roster, uniform, and stadiums all by myself. It took forever. It was fun but it wasn't worth it based on the amount of work that went into it. If the community has done this, that's great.

OperationSports does it every year. I've contributed JSU for the past two years.