• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Keith1212

Tate Martell is transferring in. I don’t follow recruiting like I used to at all and I’m phone posting but he was the #2 rated dual threat qb of his class according to some ranking pic I saw lol

Hopefully Enos can mold him into something decent

Skeeter

Uber felon
Tate Martell is transferring in. I don’t follow recruiting like I used to at all and I’m phone posting but he was the #2 rated dual threat qb of his class according to some ranking pic I saw lol

Hopefully Enos can mold him into something decent
He's a run first qb. Little small but loads of talent. Should be fun to watch .

Lightningwar

Administrator
Is this kid going to be cleared to play????? UCLA wouldn't clear him after his 4th concussion. Would anybody want him cleared to play? Time bomb in his head at this point.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
After losing to FIU and Duke to end the season, I figure Diaz has next year to figure it out, and may need to make coordinator changes now.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Where's all those people saying we dodged a bullet by not hiring that guy who just went 12-2 and won the Rose Bowl with a bunch of trash?

It shouldn't be that hard. It's pretty incredible how many successive times we've missed on OC hires over the last 15 years. It'd be easier to blame somebody if we'd had the same HC, AD, or even school president over that time but all those have changed while the lifeless offense stays the same.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Where's all those people saying we dodged a bullet by not hiring that guy who just went 12-2 and won the Rose Bowl with a bunch of trash?

It shouldn't be that hard. It's pretty incredible how many successive times we've missed on
OC hires over the last 15 years. It'd be easier to blame somebody if we'd had the same HC, AD, or even school president over that time but all those have changed while the lifeless offense stays the same.

There are some complaining about him in the bowl thread.

Miami doesn’t seem to care about football.

GuyIncognito

Meh. Hard to gauge anything given all the nonsense around the season. Predictably creaky. King can play though. This would have been a much closer game/complete disaster if not for him turning broken plays into good ones.

GuyIncognito

That was satisfying. Thank God for the transfer portal. It turns out Coral Gables is a great place to spend your 5th year.

Really enjoy the tempo of the offense, it's like we finally figured out what the rest of CFB has known for a decade. Still some holes (WRs dropped another 100 yards worth of passes and at least 1 TD, and there doesn't seem to be anybody between our DTs and safeties), but overall promising. Having a kicker and a punter that you can trust to just do their jobs is comforting too.

We'll see if there can be some consistency. If we just beat the teams we're more talented than we'll be straight. That's always been true but we haven't figured out the formula in 15 years.

GuyIncognito

That was nice. I mean FSU is in a really bad spot but still. There's NFL talent on that team, especially defense.

FSU's offense actually kinda reminded me of where we've been at for years: pretty good running the script at the beginning of a half, but then the training wheels come off and nothing makes sense anymore.

It's such a relief to have faith in the guy calling the plays and the QB. And it makes the defense better too, to not have to worry about whether the offense is going to do its job if the defense can't be heroes every week.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Even missing Greg Rosseau too who is a legit Top 5 talent. Still need to beat DABO (maybe even twice) but good start