• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

jdlikewhoa

No way the Caps win this game. Woof. The only one that came back out on the ice after the third period is Holtby. About to call in a missing persons report for Ovi

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Wrong on the first part.

1bbujr.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I have been a Pissburgh Penguins fan since I stumbled across their satellite feed on the C-band dish back in '88. There is no one in life that I would like to run over with a steamroller more than Pierre in the NHL world. Well, maybe Overcooked Hot Dog Ted Leonsis but Pierre is just such a shithead.

No way the Caps win this game. Woof. The only one that came back out on the ice after the third period is Holtby. About to call in a missing persons report for Ovi

This take from 04 May 2017(!) is always a classic when it comes to soft ass Ovi:

Ovi.png

jdlikewhoa

I have been a Pissburgh Penguins fan since I stumbled across their satellite feed on the C-band dish back in '88. There is no one in life that I would like to run over with a steamroller more than Pierre in the NHL world. Well, maybe Overcooked Hot Dog Ted Leonsis but Pierre is just such a shithead.

This take from 04 May 2017(!) is always a classic when it comes to soft ass Ovi:

View attachment 7918
Dispatcher. I need numbers for Missing Person Critical, with a Command Post

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Boston's energy deflated for literally 15 seconds after that 1st Columbus goal, and the Jackets made them pay for it. This game is lit

Simo77

Bob was really really good. Probably would have been drug without him making a bunch of highlight saves. No doubt Columbus will be better in game 2.

Dallas is becoming 2017 Ottawa. Choke the life out of every game. They're not as miserable to watch as that Ottawa team but it can be close at times.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Haha, I shut it off at the end of the second period, because I'm a bad fan. Although, I'm glad I did, because I would stayed up until the game was over otherwise and be feeling that this morning.

But man, how good is Cale Makar? Holy shit. J.T. Compher has the biggest balls of a 3rd line center, too. He's been doing that since he was at Michigan. Love that guy.

(Sorry, Irish)

Simo77

Would have been comic/unjust to see Dallas get another bounce after the way they played the remainder of regulation. They did play bertter in OT. I don't like the Blues but Dallas was trying to rope-a-dope all the way if they could.

dallas.jpg