• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was embarrassing. Caps might as well not even go out for OT. They always have some idiotic turnover resulting in a 2 on 1 where Orlov basically just gives up.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
On Friday Caps went down 2-1 and were actually down 5-1 with 1 second left in the 2nd period. Scored 4 straight, pushed through OT, and won in the shootout, lol. What even is this team?

Also wtf is the schedule. 5 game road trip...3 games out west, then back in Toronto, but not until Tuesday...?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
tenor.gif

Wolfman21

8-3-1...think the Canes tied their franchise record for wins in October tonight. Good start to the season. Get fucked Lindholm

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
She has a lot of photos with fat guys in sports jerseys though. Too bad you got that WLS. Could have thrown on your Logan Thomas VT jersey and had a shot.

Logan Thomas? Hell no. Somewhere at the Saver’s in Bloomington is a 6XL Ryan “BUM” Williams jersey waiting for purchase.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Blackhawks are fucking horrible now. Not much excuse for that with the 2 guys they have. How can you not build around that?

Simo77

They played like they all hate Robin Lehner the other night. I would have busted out the CRAWFORD! chant but it was just sad. Poor dude did everything he could. That team looked completely uninterested and ungood.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm in Toronto this weekend and had 20 chances to buy a poppy and didn't and uh fuck Don Cherry

"Alberta-born and prairie-raised. Seems like there ain’t a sheet of ice north of Fargo I ain’t played. From Penhold to the Gatineau, every fond memory of childhood that I know is somehow connected to the culture of this game. I can’t just let it go. But I guess it comes down to what kind of world you want to live in, and if diversity is disagreement, and disagreement is treason, well don’t be surprised if we find ourselves reaping a strange and bitter fruit that sad old man beside you keeps feeding to young minds as virtue."

Wolfman21

I haven't even looked into why he was fired, but i'm sure he deserved it. Crotchety old fuck. After what he said about Canes and Canes fans last year, i feel this is the best karma. Enjoy retirement you canadian piece of shit