• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are the rangers doing these uniforms without repainting the helmets

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I guess it was a warmup. It was purple and black.

Oh! I bet those are the hockey fights cancer jerseys.

I totally missed the beginning. I was in the kitchen prepping some prime rib eyes. Now I'm a beached whale on the couch.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sabres the true bums. Not sure the Caps have had a regular season shutout in like a year.

This Flyers/Rangers game has been one of the worst officiated games I've watched this year. How can the linesman be this bad?

Anyone watching this Sharks/Knights game? It's 2-0 Vegas when Devan Dubnyk absolutely robs Jonathan Marchessault twice at point blank. Then Timo Meier absolutely undresses Fleury with a forehand/backhand tuck on the short side as he was going behind the net. Sick.

Honestly, that beatdown is probably well deserved given the way the team had played for the past month. This is the kind of thing that should cause the players to jump start and get motivated to improve. Anyone who's not on board should be moved. At least I can stop worrying about their first round playoffs match-up since this team probably won't make the playoffs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah at this point in the season losing 9-0 is probably more helpful than losing 4-0. The former is some bullshit that should cause a PLAYERS ONLY meeting. The latter is something that could actually happen in a playoff game.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
shutterstock_462055489.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
8-3? Wtf is going on in the West