• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Gonna be an important offseason for Edmonton. McDavid deserves better than this. Chiarelli was given way too much time, but whatever. Gotta focus on the future.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The idea of a western Canadian team keeping a top 10 player is pretty laughable to me, to me.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
It's a good trade. Talbot will be a better, more stable backup than Stolarz.
Maybe, but are they gonna keep Talbot next year? Doubtful. Are they gonna make the playoffs this year? :dunno: To me, just seems like rearranging the deck chairs, to me.

And maybe I like Stolarz cause we were born in the same town.

I like Stolarz, but he wasn't really doing anything for this team (anymore). The future is Hart and they just acquired his friend and training partner. If they make the playoffs, they're better off with a veteran presence on the bench (not an AHL veteran, mind you). It'll be good for Stolarz to get the change of scenery too.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I like Stolarz, but he wasn't really doing anything for this team (anymore). The future is Hart and they just acquired his friend and training partner. If they make the playoffs, they're better off with a veteran presence on the bench (not an AHL veteran, mind you). It'll be good for Stolarz to get the change of scenery too.

You probably right. They clear about $10 million off the cap in goalie salary this offseason, so they should be able to bring in a solid backup for next year whether its one of the guys on the roster right now, or someone else.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This thread is nearing Gooksta/WolfMAD MLB thread status.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
But never glad.
images