• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Well....they do have a black fan.

Screen_Shot_2016-05-06_at_9.59.22_AM.0.0.png

Somebody check on him, plz.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

Last night I learned one of my besties has dabbled in the lifestyle, but not in nam of course.

Turns out he went to a lifestyle club in his area by his lonesome. Whilst sitting in the main area he was a approached by a fella. He then took the fella up on an offer to go to a private room and double team the fella’s wife.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So the Preds gave PK away for nothing and are using the cap space to sign Duchene. I guess I am ok with this. They had to do something with that god awful powerplay.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Pens tearing it down and making me cry. First my man Maatta gone and now Wiskytowns Phil Kessel? Won’t they think of the chilllllrenz of Penn Hillz?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This SMASHVILLE (yikes) pre-game charade for just winning the Central Division is one of the most cringe things I've seen in sports lol @Southpaw. Awful music, the video was like the blandest thing ever, and they were celebrating like they won the cup? YEAR OF THE FAN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This SMASHVILLE (yikes) pre-game charade for just winning the Central Division is one of the most cringe things I've seen in sports lol @Southpaw. Awful music, the video was like the blandest thing ever, and they were celebrating like they won the cup? YEAR OF THE FAN
I didn’t even know hockey started. It’s been 99 degrees here for like 3 weeks straight. I’m not

Doesn’t surprise me though. They just want to win so bad they make up shit to celebrate.

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD