• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GUDAS GOAL WATCH: 2

His goal last night was actually really good.

Raising that child right my friend. I scored a NOS Lemieux shirzey in XL a few months ago I need to break out, tonight might be that night babby.
I cheated a bit because this Jagr jersey is the current template/adidas, but it's not substantially different than the template would have been when he was there. It's pretty sweet though, even if it's the wrong team.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Old man Ovechkin is weird. 3 goals on...3 shots?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
UniWatch did a design contest for them a while back and Kraken was fairly popular. Metropolitans would be my preference if not for the division of the same name. Seattle Sockeyes won a fan voting contest but there's a series of romance novels already with that name. Regardless what they choose, their colors are most likely going to be red, some seafoam green/teal shade, and black, or at least that color combo is on the banner of their nhl.com site.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
UniWatch did a design contest for them a while back and Kraken was fairly popular. Metropolitans would be my preference if not for the division of the same name. Seattle Sockeyes won a fan voting contest but there's a series of romance novels already with that name. Regardless what they choose, their colors are most likely going to be red, some seafoam green/teal shade, and black, or at least that color combo is on the banner of their nhl.com site.

Yes please

SSSS.PNG

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ovechkin is still ridiculous, I think a lot of pros could stand at their own blue line uncontested for 15 minutes and not hit an empty net dead center......BUT I feel the need to update the Gudas report.

Still sitting at 2 goals HOWEVER he was featured for a few seconds on a commercial break sizzle reel! GUDAS! It was Oshie, Holtby, and Gudas lmao

The stadium series at the Chair Force Academy was a total disaster. I managed to get to my seats for the start of the game, but missed all of the pregame festivities. Many people didn't get in until after the second. I waited at a concession line for Hot Chocolate for 45 minutes during parts of the second and third periods. Once we got to our car after the game, we didn't move for a solid 90 minutes. What a joke.

Here's a pic of the tiny Zamboni:IMG_20200215_190445.jpg

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That sucks. Football games at the Air Force Academy are awesome. I guess they probably don't get a full house for Air Force games, though. Also getting between Denver and Colorado Springs is a nightmare in general @Wuf