• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe there is more than one Kraken and that’s the plural form, you don’t know

Krakens sounds weird

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah it’s all well done. Those things are subtle and it looks great. The hype video was pretty good too.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So when do the actual games that matter start?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm fully diving into hockey this year, seems a good time to learn the game outside of vidya games and get ready for the Kraken to take the ice in 2021. I'll start tomorrow though because the NBA is my first love in professional sports and that's still too new to divert attention.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm fully diving into hockey this year, seems a good time to learn the game outside of vidya games and get ready for the Kraken to take the ice in 2021. I'll start tomorrow though because the NBA is my first love in professional sports and that's still too new to divert attention.

This is where SCREENS come into play.

Current:
Hockey
English FUTBOL
nBA bout to start

I turn sound on most compelling base on potential for FANTASTIC FINISH

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NBCSN needs to put REGIS in this glass case of doom that Boucher is in and then suck all the oxygen out of it.

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I like how the NHL followed the big lebowsky bowling structure and let their league games pre-pandemic determine who entered the next round robin.

Trolling all the illiterate, rednecks, boomers, racists, and bootlickers in the NHL/NBC Facebook posts featuring anthem kneelers has been almost as much fun as watching the games.

th

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

Mike Milbury is still a total fucking waste of a human being. Jake Muzzin just had an awkward collision/fall in which he hit his head. Milbury muses that the injury didn't appear to be that serious and comments out loud that getting a stoppage at this point in the game is not a bad play. Immediately he starts saying that he's not questioning the seriousness of Muzzin's injury (i'M jUsT aSkInG qUeStIoNs!!!!), despite doing exactly that. Now they're taking Muzzin off on a stretcher. How about this, you fucking bum: Fuck you!