• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn they are rolling this guy out like he was in a car crash.

Millbury is such a donk. Remember his anti-Ovechkin shit, which he conveniently pretended was never his shtick as soon as Ovi won a cup?

Simo77

Mike Milbury is still a total fucking waste of a human being. Jake Muzzin just had an awkward collision/fall in which he hit his head. Milbury muses that the injury didn't appear to be that serious and comments out loud that getting a stoppage at this point in the game is not a bad play. Immediately he starts saying that he's not questioning the seriousness of Muzzin's injury (i'M jUsT aSkInG qUeStIoNs!!!!), despite doing exactly that. Now they're taking Muzzin off on a stretcher. How about this, you fucking bum: Fuck you!
Delay the election? I'm just asking

Simo77

Holy shit, that dude from Winnipeg is just pouring blood out of his face after blocking a shot. A trail all the way off the ice.

Wolfman21

Holy shit, that dude from Winnipeg is just pouring blood out of his face after blocking a shot. A trail all the way off the ice.

I got the outside corner of my eyebrow lacerated from an elbow playing basketball in college. Opened up like a fish being filleted. As soon as it happened, it hurt obviously, so i grabbed at it with my hand and closed my eye. When i opened my eye, i couldn't see anything from the blood that had flowed into my eye. I leaked all over the court until I/my friends realized what was going on....looked just like that shit on the ice. Took 6 stitches to fix me up.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Got my "FIVE TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS DURING MY LIFETIME" Pissburgh Penguins flag flying outside the house today. Couldn't take down the Commodore Perry "Don't Give Up the Ship" so Ol' Glory is on the bench.

Good games yesterday. That Columbus win was insane. DuBois' gwg was sick.

Also, poor Winnipeg. They looked like half dead out there.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A few teams look like they genuinely don't give a fuck, including some Round Robin teams like the Caps and Bruins. Maybe the NHL should have considered kicking the bottom 2 round robin group teams OUT of the playoffs.

Simo77

To me the round robin games have been great but still don't quite have the playoff feel to me. The qualifying round is awesome doe. Six elimination games today.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Bob just gave up a major softie.

one of the fellas who played goal for the panthers this year was living in my building at the beginning of the year. a valet axed me "did you see that guy that just left, he's the backup goalie for the panthers." I says "never watched it,not a fan," Valet says,"well he may not be for much longer because he gave up 5 goals last night."

There was laughter.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hopes n dreams hanging by a thread

68808324.jpg