• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I know he'd be good there but no experience right now. I'm mostly looking for an OF unicorn. I'd give ebarws my entire system if he gave me Augiano

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looking to cum dump about $5m in salary this year (so about $3.7m left on it)... anyone with some spacE?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Got too many draft picks and not enough space. Anyone interested in some good draft picks? I've got 1-4, 1-LV, and I think two seconds.

TonyGin&Juice

Whole team is available. Debating letting Otto run the ship while I’m out dealing with Real Life for a couple of seasons so picks and/or low prospects.

TonyGin&Juice

I'm kind of torn - on one hand this is probably the best team I've had in a while and there's no one on the farm that's really going to be ready soon to help so might as well stand pat and see what happens. On the other these guys might be valuable to someone looking to compete and the farm is pretty bare minus a couple of A and AA level guys. Tough call.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I'm kind of torn - on one hand this is probably the best team I've had in a while and there's no one on the farm that's really going to be ready soon to help so might as well stand pat and see what happens. On the other these guys might be valuable to someone looking to compete and the farm is pretty bare minus a couple of A and AA level guys. Tough call.
If Cairo had any semblance of a farm system, I’d be hitting you up for dem prospects. But, alas, the cupboard looks pretty bare.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone have a corner OF or SS of starting quality out there? Also would like to do a mini-cum dump (just $3m total salary for the years worth of cum dumping).

Plus would move 5x RP of the Year Katulsky in the right deal.

TRADER DOH IS BACK

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Anyone have a corner OF or SS of starting quality out there? Also would like to do a mini-cum dump (just $3m total salary for the years worth of cum dumping).

Plus would move 5x RP of the Year Katulsky in the right deal.

TRADER DOH IS BACK
Up that pick to a second and I’ll take that salary.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
FINALLY we got some trades going down...

THANK YOU @Orlando @Mr. Radpants @TonyGin&Juice

WELCOME PITCHING STAFF

K3aazNh.jpg