• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Trade Wars Discussion

Soonerfan09

I’m interested in Lu, but I’m cheap and don’t want to give up more than picks and decent prospects. What are you looking for?
Also, just in case I have something you are interested in, I would have I give up some money (players) to take on his contract.

Mr. Radpants

Friendship Drive Charging
I’m interested in Lu, but I’m cheap and don’t want to give up more than picks and decent prospects. What are you looking for?
Also, just in case I have something you are interested in, I would have I give up some money (players) to take on his contract.
I'm also interested in 5+ WAR players at extreme skill positions if I don't have to give up anything

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Please send Lu back to Miami. I’m about to pull a WolfMang with these shitass outfielders I have.
I’m ready to move him if you got the pieces

NML