• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Will also attach a prospect/pick if you take 1B Robert Powell who is just due $3m this year (abotu $2.7m the rest of the year)

doh

Yes and a vesting option… let me get through this sim… I might not have any players left by the end.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Mason Fazackerly is still available

Untitled_zpsa04f3220.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
SP prospects welcomed. If they are good enough will add a pick or two.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If anybody has the cap room, to take Enquist I will give up a prospect or two. Have a lot of guys in AAA that are hitting well. Would also give up a 2nd rounder

Gooksta

dafuq? my roster is all types of screwed up.. I got relievers as starters. closers as middle relievers.. have guys who were in the minors on the active roster?!?

doh

I'm out of it too. I want to dump salary/trade older players. I have the #1 Bullpen ERA and some decent guys about to be FA's who are hitters/SPs so let me know if interested.

If you are willing to take some expiring contracts, I'll attach prospects/picks too.

NML

Hope y'all are still selling next season.

I think I'm staying pat this season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'd prefer it be part of a deal that makes it worth it. You still looking to drop Ragnar?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd prefer it be part of a deal that makes it worth it. You still looking to drop Ragnar?

Yes, what prospects/picks would make it worth it? Gabe and the two pitchers (torres and okada) are the only two I don't want to part with.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Hitters. I got 3 young arms that should be reely good. I'll try to look tonight.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If you guys start workin on deals we can hold off on simming until tomorrow

doh

I'm trying to dump but no one has stepped up to trade with me. Again if anyone can take on some salary, I want to dump guys and I'll add picks/prospects.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I need a CF. Looking for decent contact (50 or higher) and decent OBP. I could take on salary.

I'd be looking to trade picks or prospects, although not my AAA arms and not the Asian SS.

doh

I'm looking for a LF. Would prefer good defensively and don't mind a guy who has to platoon.