• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You offered me a bunch of waiver wire BUMS for a legit first ballot hall of FAMER.
1. That was opening offer
2. This HoG guy is in his 30s and signed a Tony Montana classic contract (still owed $120 million).
3. It would have qualified as a CUM dump

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
1. That was opening offer
2. This HoG guy is in his 30s and signed a Tony Montana classic contract (still owed $120 million).
3. It would have qualified as a CUM dump

As long as he doesn’t keep breaking toes he’s a lock for 4 WARS WON for the rest of that contract. Got smart and did two smaller extensions with him instead of one MEGA HORRIBLE FRANCHISE ENDING one like I did with Ploeg AND Bjorne.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
As long as he doesn’t keep breaking toes he’s a lock for 4 WARS WON for the rest of that contract. Got smart and did two smaller extensions with him instead of one MEGA HORRIBLE FRANCHISE ENDING one like I did with Ploeg AND Bjorne.
It’s a hefty contract, but I always thought a dump was for players who weren’t good anymore.

NML

Come get UK’s few decent players

Mark Thompson, SP: 1.5 years left, decent #2/3 having a not great season

Antonio Rios, DH: gonna finally stop trying to make him a CF, and I’m sure he’ll rake. I can resign him for $13m a year so I’ll probably hold him unless I get a good offer

Lee Peterson, SS: solid SS, not sure the league’s talent pool at the moment but would probably be an upgrade at a normally weak position

Michael Gaines, RF: cheap, bottom tier starter material. Team leader who will probably get you ~2.5 WARS WON. Cheap extension ask of $5m

Nic Le Gal, CL: 80 stuff closer currently on the minimum, arb eligible next year

Jose Busto, SP: solid #4/5 who’s having a good year on the minimum. Arb eligible next year

Picks, prospects, or minimum WBL guys. Can take salary or retain to make the deal work

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Come get UK’s few decent players

Mark Thompson, SP: 1.5 years left, decent #2/3 having a not great season

Antonio Rios, DH: gonna finally stop trying to make him a CF, and I’m sure he’ll rake. I can resign him for $13m a year so I’ll probably hold him unless I get a good offer

Lee Peterson, SS: solid SS, not sure the league’s talent pool at the moment but would probably be an upgrade at a normally weak position

Michael Gaines, RF: cheap, bottom tier starter material. Team leader who will probably get you ~2.5 WARS WON. Cheap extension ask of $5m

Nic Le Gal, CL: 80 stuff closer currently on the minimum, arb eligible next year

Jose Busto, SP: solid #4/5 who’s having a good year on the minimum. Arb eligible next year

Picks, prospects, or minimum WBL guys. Can take salary or retain to make the deal work

Do you want a mid-to-late 1st round pick? I am completely out of money and need to move my first and some of these guys might keep us from getting the 1-1 next draft.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
HUGE bust. He had like 70 contact/65 power the rest 60+ hitting potential. Ended up being an average WBL player.

NML

Looks like today is the trade deadline. Most of the guys I posted above are still available- especially Rios. He’s a great bat