• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Wolfman21

also, two way sensation Abdul Hasib bin wakil could be moved. If you are in need for a really good SP and a 1B for 90 games per season...hit me up. Hes on a good contract as well.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
All of these trades got me like...

nets-fan.gif

But being part of one that 10/5'd got me like....

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
muwaffaq got a weird career. Has a 4.4 WAR season, a 3.0 WAR season and then every other season of his career he couldn't even get above 1 WAR
Normally on the GG awards I look at the ZR and then, if some are close (like a lot of RF/LF) I go with whoever had the most WAR. Muwaffaq is a guy I really thought would be a decent enough hitter where I could use him to spell the BUMS I have in the OF and still put up positive WAR and elite defense. Instead he's an elite defensive corner outfielder but his hitting is dead. Reminds me a lot of Roger Bernadina from the pre-winning Nats days @Mr. Radpants @jdlikewhoa

doh

Better hope Gustavo uses that opt out (which would mean he's ARB eligible but even then you can non-tender him)...

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Looks like JD maximised what he good get out of the 1st round of this draft to me to me. It's absolute shite, and maybe he looked at next years and realised it had a better 2nd round than this years 1st?
The 3rd rounder he failed to sign last year can go anywhere from here through round 2. Lots of middling/depth vs. outright stars.

I figured he hadnt received any offers and I have my top 2 still sitting here. :kekleo::ninja:

TonyGin&Juice

Make an offer.

Is a third too low? The lack of movement means he's gonna be shuffling between AAA and WBL for spot starts/middle relief. He's a lefty though and has decent velocity so I like him even if he kind of looks like a shitbag even Niek "Babby" Ploeg would loathe. Morgan is someone @Rutgers Mike should hit you up for since he good and a CAPTAIN personality.

doh

I feel like the game engine has changed over the years- low movement guys can be successful now.
Yeah it's kinda crazy. I posted about this before but there used to be a few 50/70/45 type guys that I had lots of success with. They just don't exist anymore.

There are 4 guys in the entire game with 65+ movement. Two are RP, Three are 30+ in age.

Soonerfan09

Is a third too low? The lack of movement means he's gonna be shuffling between AAA and WBL for spot starts/middle relief. He's a lefty though and has decent velocity so I like him even if he kind of looks like a shitbag even Niek "Babby" Ploeg would loathe. Morgan is someone @Rutgers Mike should hit you up for since he good and a CAPTAIN personality.
I’m kinda with Karl on the low movement. It seems like the league has shifted and that’s going to be more of the norm. I was looking for more of a second, but I’m open to a 3rd if you add a decent prospect. Ec is an organizational depth piece on a very friendly contract, so there is a possibility I could keep him if I don’t sign my FA targets.

TonyGin&Juice

I’m kinda with Karl on the low movement. It seems like the league has shifted and that’s going to be more of the norm. I was looking for more of a second, but I’m open to a 3rd if you add a decent prospect. Ec is an organizational depth piece on a very friendly contract, so there is a possibility I could keep him if I don’t sign my FA targets.

That's fair, let me see if I sign any of these greedy bums to round out the rotation.

doh

@doh Consider this your karma for the Durand contract mixup. Enjoy Marisco!!
It wasn't a contract mixup. It was you got him for 3 extra year because the service time changed.

Now that I think about it... I've never seen a guy just miraculously go from 5 years service to 3. You couldn't have edited his service time, right? @Karl Hungus. No way you'd pull a @Wooly?