• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

Schauwn

We'll see if this works, but I thought it would be handy to have a single thread where we could post players that are available. Then, if you were interested in acquiring that player, you could PM the owner, thus hopefully keeping this thread clean of chatter.

Lisbon is offering:
P - Atan Inan
P - Friza
P - Romero
P - Saltiero
P - Sellers
P - Smith

C - Armando Barella
2B - Rick Montgomery
C/1B - Mick Borthwick
3B - Naif
SS - Edward Welch
LF/RF - Huub Knoops
RF - Jim Payne

Kabul is offering:
SP - Juan "Ringo" Santos
SP/RP - Yoann "Peppers" Pasquet
SP - Luis Corona

Miami is offering:
LF/CF/RF - Jorge Cassar
1B/LF/RF - Lance Hammond
1B/2B/3B/SS/LF/CF/RF - Pablo Fonceca
RHP - Samuel Séguin
LHP - Dwaine Kidwell

Dam is offering:
OF - Mito Nishida

Berlin is offering:
SP - Kiefer Schmitt

Last edited:

Schauwn

First post updated.

If you post a player here, please include a link for him, and I will update the google sheet at the top of the page with his name.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone got a good young OF? Willing to part with 4th overall if the dude is legit.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Somebody take these guys before they commit suicide at the ol' Pork 'n Beans site:

Jorge Cassar LF/CF/RF - No bat but D and speed for DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS.

Lance Hammond 1B/LF/RF - No speed but tons of range. Not sure how that's possible but this is your guy if you want the WBL version of Andre Ethier on your team!

Pablo Fonceca 1B/2B/3B/SS/LF/CF/RF - This guy has a lot of pink on the bat and intangibles side but it's all GREEN when it comes to 3B/SS/LF/RF and SPEED. Send me some A bums and I'll give you $200K to take this guy! WIN WIN BABBY.

Samuel Séguin RHP - Control for days and a GB pitcher and a rental.

Dwaine Kidwell LHP - Another rental and GB pitcher. Planning a playoff run? Take this guy and ride him like a $2 whore all the way to the promiseland babby.

Last edited:

Schauwn

I thought @Schauwn was just keeping a list. Oh well.

I was going to, but Osick posted the spreadsheet so I thought he wanted me to use that instead. However, it is annoying and affects the page loading.

I'll change it to something else, but dont know if @osick87's post will still affect the page loading.

TonyGin&Juice

Easy Mr. Robot, a simple list in a normal post would be sufficient

tumblr_nvtu0p5jab1qib9pno2_500.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Just got this from Patrício 'Sugar Bear' Roviva:

Screenshot 2016-04-16 09.40.56.png

Before I try and send this motherfucker down to A to send a message how about one of you bustas take him off my hands. I've got $2M in cash left and I've got a ton of space so if you want him and you've got a bad one year deal to dump, he's yours for next to nuttin' hoez. If not, with the $2M in cash I have left he'd require about $4M or so. Paging @OU11 @Wooly @Mr. Radpants @jdlikewhoa