• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bradley gotta go too. He refuses to play with any tempo. Just wants to make back passes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I feel bad for him too. He just seems to be asked to do things outside of his skillset. To that end I'm not sure what his skillset is...

NML

Taking a half day and then drinking until I can’t feel feelings anymore so the loss tonight won’t matter

Apparently Jozy is fully fit and GB still isn’t playing him?

giphy.gif

bruin

Fourth of July weekend starts tonight when we smash the reggae boyz dreams

Pls god don’t start Zardes

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bailey gon poop on us while Zardes sprays first touches into the 20th row

RIP

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Pulisic is on another level than anyone else on the field.

Our passing is real shitty. Not a huge fan of the Bradley-McKennie pairing. I feel like McKennie would benefit from a more defensive midfielder with him. McKennie seems to get caught up field a little too much for a 4-2-3-1, and Bradley can't cover that space - let alone any space at this point.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not a huge fan of Bradley at all. We need another 6. He's been playing forever, is slow as fuck, and seems to despise forward passes that aren't 70 yard long balls (one of which was pretty good on the goal but that's an anomaly).

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm not a huge fan of Bradley at all. We need another 6. He's been playing forever, is slow as fuck, and seems to despise forward passes that aren't 70 yard long balls (one of which was pretty good on the goal but that's an anomaly).

Yeah, he's 31 and his legs are gone. I think you could play him at the base of a 4-3-3 with McKennie and a destroyer, but he can't cut it in a 2 man midfield anymore.

Plus, you don't want him starting at the next World Cup when he's 34. Get through some growing pains with someone else right now instead of 2 years from now.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A zardes giveaway leads to a goal what a shock

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was so sloppy. There was one guy that cross could have gone to, and nobody is marking him. Plus, Zardes losing the ball in a bad spot.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
So...were Pulisic and Long wearing sports bras?

Oh okay it's an endurance tracker. Almost thought it was some kind of solidarity gesture with the USWNT in that pay dispute.

Last edited:

NML

Copa America final sandwiched in between too

I wouldn’t give us much chance against Mexico’s full strength side, but they are missing a lot and have (somehow) looked less impressive than the US. They are definitely the favorites, but Jozy coming into form and Pulisic already being in it means there’s a chance. McKennie has been popping up in good spots too even if his all around game hasn’t been there.

First US/Mexico Gold Cup final since 2011

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sanchez was a monster in that game.

Can't believe Guardado still playing. Or that we started Bornstein in a gold Cup final lol

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That '07 Final is one of my favorite US matches ever.

Beasley's miss late is probably the worst miss I've ever seen. Missed a wide open net from 10 yards away. Then Howard had to make an insane save late to seal it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Remember when Bradley could actually run? That was fun.