• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watched some footage of Honduras warming up. They didn't seem remotely bothered by the shitty weather. Our advantage seems to be basically nothing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe they'll stop fouling every time we get the ball now

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So we're in reasonable shape. If we beat Panama and Costa Rica drop points, we qualify. There are definitely scenarios where we don't qualify, and they're possible, but we're in pretty good shape. If we get anything from the 2 away games, it's a huge bonus.

There is a scenario where we need a tie against Costa Rica to avoid the intercontinental playoffs. We should be rooting for Canada, because they play Costa Rica in the first game and 3 points secures qualification for them. They also play Panama in the last game, but they'll be qualified by then.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Look, I get that Honduras isn't as good of a team as Canada and we were playing at home this time as opposed to in Canada but this team has no fucking business losing to a fucking flash in the pan like Canada.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Canada isn't gonna be a flash in the pan lol. Do I think they are the best team in North America, no, but Davies and David are like both 21. They will be competitive in the hex (I guess oct now lol) for at least the next two cycles I bet.

Snorky's Shame

Canada isn't gonna be a flash in the pan lol. Do I think they are the best team in North America, no, but Davies and David are like both 21. They will be competitive in the hex (I guess oct now lol) for at least the next two cycles I bet.

Call me crazy but I don’t think Canada, Mexico and the United States will be competitive in the next Hex/Oct.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
xlneqxvfbnp81.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yall realize that our real 23 is on paper a top 10 squad right? We'll never live up to this which is gonna make the inevitable pre quarterfinal loss all the more depressing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure Uzbekistan sucks but Lavelle is soooo good.