• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

NML

McKennie starting alongside Ronaldo and now Dest to play next to Messi?

That’ll be Americans getting playing time at Barca, Juventus, Bayern, Dortmund, Chelsea, and Man City

Snorky's Shame

I know I posted this in the MLS thread, but I’ll post here as well since they did a lot of good analysis on both USNTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NML

NML

Yeah Daryl and Taylor had an awesome show and he seemed like a generally good dude, and moreso than ur average sports commentator he was way more knowledgable. really awful

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Isn't he like 23? Pretty sure he was on the U20 team with Zelalem and Hyndman and shit. So probably not lol

I figured. He is playing in the Argentine league for a team I've never heard of. Pretty sure that league is worse than MLS outside of the top 2.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That guy for Panama's 2nd was so obviously offside, at least from the shitty camera angles available.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mueller is amazing even though these guys are just here to defect

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure this had nothing to do with England's enormous backlog of talented young wingers, but I'll take it anyway

NML

not false, but musah was also pushed by england - versus dest who was moreso on the outside looking in at dumfries/tete/karsdorp versus reggie cannon.

would imagine the starting 11 for the end of the month is all people who are regular starters for teams in the top 3 leagues, which is different from the past where half the team was mls and then a few players were getting occassional minutes at big euro clubs.

pulisic - sargent/weah - reyna
musah - mckennie
adams
robinson - brooks - richards - dest
steffen

of course we might also see a midfield three of roldan/nagbe/bradley so who the fuck knows

NML

put another way

EfQ-BGFXoAArLv6.jpg

bruin

we maybe had 2 chances v Mexico last night. Get Canada/Honduras for a Olympic birth Sunday.

Just saw Dest’s goal. Very nice