• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Rule Change Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If Orlando's way makes it easier for him, then I'm for it.

I just look at every possible rule change from the angle of "what's the most possible fuckshit way to exploit this?" so that I'm ready for whatever Wooly throws at me.

He'll inevitably have a team full of 24 year old's that will still coast
Its not that it's easier (I'll do it the same way regardless), I just think it's fair. If you all decide on 22 or 23 that's fine. I just countered that I don't agree with 22.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I quit if those convoluted rules exist, that's more dumb than Wooly. Ya'll don't get it, wherever you set the line he'll fucking be the LORD of stepping it. You can't compete with an asshole. The only answer is no rules, and to out asshole him if he does it again. If I see his team at the top of the rankings, I'll put Balbuena and Coombes in A ball to make sure he doesn't get an A ship.

Soonerfan09

I quit if those convoluted rules exist, that's more dumb than Wooly. Ya'll don't get it, wherever you set the line he'll fucking be the LORD of stepping it. You can't compete with an asshole. The only answer is no rules, and to out asshole him if he does it again. If I see his team at the top of the rankings, I'll put Balbuena and Coombes in A ball to make sure he doesn't get an A ship.
So let's not make rules so you can continue to bitch?

I'll take the rules. I'm for 24/26/no limit

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Decreasing contracts is not at all a problem. I just was looking at a FA and he wanted a 7.5/6.5 deal. There have been a lot of long term MLB deals where the last few years decreased.