• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

We Have a New NCAA

th

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I like what they did with the ratings. Only 40 out of 2400 players are over 90. These are the All Americans. It is kinda ha gay that the Gators have all these kids who already declared for the draft.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I like to think whitepony is one of those rust belt poors who was a decent enough guy at first, but turned into a trumpkin because people were mean to him on a dead cfb vidya game forum. He sure showed us!
It wouldn't be a college footbaw vidya thread if there wasn't a personal attack on someone's socioeconomic status coupled with the presumption of that same someone's political leanings on the first page of the thread

The vine is giving fruit...dynasty when

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Do we even have that much background on whitepony? I thought he was just an NPC.

Yeah, I actually "knew" him pretty well from playing NCAA online with each other. I remember he got married a few years before and was already a prolific breeder. I remember asking him what marriage was like, because I was thinking of proposing at the time, and he told me that I should get used to jerking off in the shower and watching the best parts of my life go down the drain! So, not a ringing endorsement.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Yeah, I actually "knew" him pretty well from playing NCAA online with each other. I remember he got married a few years before and was already a prolific breeder. I remember asking him what marriage was like, because I was thinking of proposing at the time, and he told me that I should get used to jerking off in the shower and watching the best parts of my life go down the drain! So, not a ringing endorsement.
sounds like a wise man

bruin

AW.gif

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Does it have coach mode? Coaching career? All the teams?
The full mod isn't available yet

I presume it has everything M19 has, and the mod just includes created rosters, stadiums, and uniforms

I read something that mentioned it has 2400 players so probably not all the teams

With a Madden 53 man roster, we are only looking at about 45-50 teams

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Madden with some brokedick story mode featuring the ability to play QB for one of 10 NCAA teams in the CFP title game. With all time powerhouses like Klimpson, CLOWNZANO, and Texas Tech.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can it be more broke than RTTS? Literally you get drafted by the Orioles every time and they force you to switch positions in a mode where everyone chooses the position they want to play.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Madden with some brokedick story mode featuring the ability to play QB for one of 10 NCAA teams in the CFP title game. With all time powerhouses like Klimpson, CLOWNZANO, and Texas Tech.

For some reason this is really cracking me up. Does Dabo Sweeney look like a dick riding Ewok in the game play or what? I need to know immediately HERMANOS!