• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1, Next advance Friday 10pm EST

Akecheta

5c64726dd1dc0018f11c1c08a590ac84.jpg

Rando

I just played Utah State. They are a terrible team rated like 70 overall.

My offense was efficient all game. QB Mays (94 SP) was able to rush for 200 yds and 3 TDs while throwing 13/18 (72%) and 1 TD on 122 throwing yds (9.3 per completion). He was sacked twice and 3/5 of his incompletions were throw aways from heavy pressure. This dude can outrun CBs and safetys...I think I had a 60 yard rush and I could easily see this guy being able to outrun everybody on the field depending on the team.

My HB had a nice game, 4.7 YPC and he got between 20-25 carries and a TD. All I have to do with him is run straight and he's pretty much an automatic 3-5 yards. Very powerful, not blazing speed but a solid overall back. He was used more as a receiving HB in his first 3 seasons but in his senior year....I'm probably going to get him a lot more carries. He is the best player on the offense now, whereas in previous years he was one of 3 amazing players with others who were nearly as good. We were more of a passing offense than I think we will be this year.

My defense was amazing in the 1st Q. But after that it just got horrible against the pass. When we weren't giving up easy passes we were sacking the QB. They had 387 passing yards....30/43. I sacked them 9 times. They only ran the ball 5x with their HB and he was able to average 5.8 on those.

My special teams is meh. I have a 99 SP guy but he has low stamina. I think the guy I had the last 4 seasons, Meyer, was better even though he was 94-95-96-97 speed. We'll see though, I almost took 2 back it just look like he got tired. My kicker is pretty horrible. He can't kick more than like 30 yards. Like a 72 power.

Final score 41-34. We were up pretty early but then they came back and made it real close until the end when I broke away.

Last edited: