• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 presented by dumb ccg games forcing bedlam this week

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Official stat line for Khaleke Hudson against Minnesota: 15 tackles (3 assisted), 8 for loss, 3 sacks, and a forced fumble. LAWD. That's a good season for a lot of defensive lineman. 8 tackles for loss is a school record, too.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Official stat line for Khaleke Hudson against Minnesota: 15 tackles (3 assisted), 8 for loss, 3 sacks, and a forced fumble. LAWD. That's a good season for a lot of defensive lineman. 8 tackles for loss is a school record, too.

Approaching Bobby Bouche levels of performance.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wow

Not sure who Beth Mowins color guy is, but he sure knows his football. Auburn wasn't the last team from the SEC East to win the SEC? Shocking.

CJ_24

Considering that Missouri is in the SEC East, West Virginia is one of the ten teams in the Big 12, Louisville, Pittsburgh and Syracuse are in the Atlantic Coast Conference, and Maryland and Rutgers are two of the fourteen teams in the Big Ten, I would not say that his confusion is unfounded.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It ain't the Big 10 with retard divisions. The divisions made sense until Missoura and aTm joined. If he thinks Missouri or aTm was the answer, he is just as stupid.

bruin

I’m late on this, but Brock Huard and the sideline reporter (Allison Williams, I think)) went in on Rosen pretty hard for coming out of the game against Washington.

He was getting mauled every time he dropped back, so obviously not all his fault.

Turns out Rosen got a concussion on the first series of the game. Way to go Brick Huard and Alison Williams.