• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 presented by dumb ccg games forcing bedlam this week

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Berrios is gonna have a fine NFL career as generic white slot receiver who eventually retires due to 90 concussions

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
7c0e1462ded9baf755a1bc6e0c009d27_crop_exact.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
And now the defense is completely gassed and done. Plz run the score up on these BUMS Hurricanes. Save me from caring about the rest of this season.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
And now the defense is completely gassed and done. Plz run the score up on these BUMS Hurricanes. Save me from caring about the rest of this season.

To me, it looks like the CHOKIES would be rolling these frauds if it weren’t for Jackson being a total retard, to me

Bdub

Grew up watching Utah play them and CSU every year. Wyoming has a well deserved reputation for having the worst fans in the MWC.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Grew up watching Utah play them and CSU every year. Wyoming has a well deserved reputation for having the worst fans in the MWC.
I still want to go to a game there one day, along with Montana. Would love a snow game. Haven't been to one since the Armanti Edwards days at App State.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This Michigan game is ridiculous. Two of their running backs have more yards than Minnesota has total yards. They're probably going to have two backs go over 200 yards.

And yet, their OL still can't pass block.