• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread - Werewolves of London

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well this ain't good. Wisconsin is going to hand is our ass in a few weeks. Frost ya gotta start winning these games ya mook

coogrfan

UCF wins 44-29., Coogs fall to 3-6.

fuck-my-lifefmlgleetvcrying.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ND tied with CHOKIES?

Can we please stop giving deference to Notre Dame in the rankings? Mediocre ass chumps.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao that Georgia OL flopping on that offside

bruin

god Lord the refs tried to give Notre Dame every chance that drive and then the kicker misses a chip shot lol.

CHOKIES

bruin

you are looking LIIIIVE on DAZN

First fight of the evening is airing. Middleweights!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Time for IU to do their thing and inexplicably lose to an awful Northwestern team at home

Off to a great start with consecutive false starts before a second has even run off the clock

Wolfman21

the NC State message board has gone full on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Dudes claiming Dave Clawson is the best head coach in the ACC and asking if NC State should pursue Urban Meyer. Jesus Christ. I bring in a moment of sanity and get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED all the way off the board.

Wolfman21

Meyer to NCSU is lulz, but Clawson is probably the most underrated corch in CFB

Hes in year 6 and hasn't had a winning ACC team. He has an incredibly upper class loaded team in the shittiest ACC i've seen in a long damn time this year. He better cash this season in during the offseason

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is retarded. Spending 5 minutes in review to see if this Memphis catch was a touchdown when even if it isn't they're first and goal at the inch line. They've played three fucking minutes of this game.

bruin

Lauren Gardner !
Formerly of CBSSPORTS NET!
brings the glam to DAZN!
Bruins and Cobbs next!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yep, refs definitely have never favored the biggest program in the conference ever

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Gotta give it to the Vols for not folding up the tents after the 1-4 start. They still trash but they on top of the trash pile now. Could make a bowl if they win 2 of last 3. Uk mizzou vandy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PENIX is awesome but God, he cannot stay healthy

This IU team might actually be good, though

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Well fuck. That's game right there, final will probably be like 42-13.

It's a home game, but I volunteer to drive Helton to LAX so he can get tarmac'd there...