• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

Lightningwar

Administrator
41 years of Karma coming straight at the Noles these last two seasons. Cant even get mad anymore. At points I even have to laugh. 2 turnovers to start the game vs Notre Dame. A recipe for success. Score a TD, blocked extra point for 2 points. These players have given up since Clemson. Going to need to clean house like Frost at Nebraska in the off season. Not expecting wins vs Notre Dame on the road or Clemson at home. But expecting us to be competitive. Since the first quarter of Clemson where we forced 3 straight 3 and outs for Clemsons offense. FSU have allowed 148 points. This is the 25th anniversary of the 1993 team that allowed 118 points, for the entire season.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love that Tom Herman is just in his contacts as Tom.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I do that with my closest friends, but I don't have enough contacts to where a "John D" would overlap with other John Does

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I put all utopians in my phone as their first name/username and then "Utopia" as their last name so it groups them all together out of the way! I do the same thing with work contacts, just add "work" as their last name. Then I just never scroll down to see the end of the alphabet denizens.