• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU still needs time to escape from the shadow of Mike STOOOPS and LINCOLN still needs to learn how to call a game with a comfortable lead. It's a disturbing trend.

bruin

Would love Minny at 4, but can’t see the CUMMITTEE jumping Goldy that far
EYE test easily has UGA with the worst loss of any 1 loss team and it was at HOME
can see Oregon at 5 come Tuesday NIGHT

bruin

Babby steps. Vols back to .500 after 1-4 start. The halftime adjustments they’ve been making are outstanding. They were non existent under bitch jones.

UCLA and UT having very familiar years in year 2 of the new regime
how nice it is to have a QB, huh?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Undefeated GOLDY and Baylor deserve recognition until they lose. GAMEDAY will be in WACO next week for a primetime OUDNA appearance.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They're great, right? Fuck I wish I didn't hate 95% of OU fans.
They came with like 7 people in a Lime Green Jeep and it was all plastered with ISU stuff. We joked that it looked like a clown car with all those people and they took it in stride. They left before the game started so didn't really get to talk about that with them

All the OU fans I've seen have been fine, but then again, those are all the ones who have left Oklahoma to visit/live in Florida, so perhaps it's self-selecting!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Remember when I missed most of LSU-Bammer and what looks like a gr8 OUDNA-BAKER’S DADDY game to watch LEACH get owned by wilcoxlicklips.gif again?

At least I missed Dantonio’s choke job. RIP

Oh, well. LEACH

148520C2-DF30-4332-AA60-E72C685DBC97.jpeg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Boise St. Survives Wyoming in an OT THRILLER. Hurts so much that they aren't undefeated to take Bammer's place in the 4 spot.

Wolfman21

Its amusing watching the faces of alabama fans during losses. They happen so infrequently its like they dont know how to handle them.

Renegade

Charge on!
Brilliant by Saban last night. Close loss, ESPN already saying Bama must be in the playoff, and Tua gets a week off that no one else in the CFP gets.

Hopefully UGA beats LSU in the CCG, creating a 3-team SEC push for the CFP with UGA having that awful SC loss. Maybe the SEC will proceed to get two non-champs in while the PAC and B12 champs are sitting at home. #TeamChaos

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If somebody decides not to join FSU, I hope we go all in on Fleck. Dude made a statement today. This is the first time since my grandfather was 1.5 years old the Gophers went 9-0.

The Free $hoe$ Criminoles would be paying something like $30M between Willie “Where’s my car” Taggerts buy our and the absurd contract SPOOKY SZN just gave PJ “Mr Hands” Fleck. All to win four games a season. Please make this happen hermanos.
Wait, Jerry Kill is in BLEAKSBURG with the CHOKIES? @TonyGin&Juice

One of my professors from grad school (the smarter german equivalent of me) say Jerry at the buffet in Christiansburg the other day. Said he looked good for guy that should want to kill hisself.

coogrfan

theyposedtabeSEC.youterb

giphy.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I still don't know wtf MSU was doing on that 4th and 16 conversion. Can someone who knows defense explain it to me because their play call seems :turrible:

Renegade

Charge on!
Georgia had by far the worse loss of anyone. Why is that forgotten

But also beat ND and UF. I went back and forth between Bammer and Jawja in my poll this week. Bammer has no quality wins really (A&M maybe?), while UGA has two. UGA has the worse loss.

This is why we need a 16-team playoff where this sort of debate that can't really be settled doesn't come into play meaningfully. Sure, you'll get into something similar about who #16 is, but at that level, it matters a lot less than figuring out #4.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
But also beat ND and UF. I went back and forth between Bammer and Jawja in my poll this week. Bammer has no quality wins really (A&M maybe?), while UGA has two. UGA has the worse loss.

This is why we need a 16-team playoff where this sort of debate that can't really be settled doesn't come into play meaningfully. Sure, you'll get into something similar about who #16 is, but at that level, it matters a lot less than figuring out #4.

Have the Bowls ranked by playoff seed. Easy.

Wooly

This is my argument for an 8 team playoff. Better to argue about the 8th team than the 4th team. That's the amount of teams I think is fair. More than 8 is probably too much for me, but I prefer 16 over 4.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
This is my argument for an 8 team playoff. Better to argue about the 8th team than the 4th team. That's the amount of teams I think is fair. More than 8 is probably too much for me, but I prefer 16 over 4.

I think it will eventually expand to 8.

Eight teams seems like the optimal size in terms of letting everyone in who has a legitimate argument (undefeated teams from G5 conferences, etc) but keeping it to where it doesn't drag on too long or create an excessively large field.

That all said, I do think the lower divisions' huge playoff brackets are pretty dang cool.

I just want a system where every team at the beginning of the season has a legit shot at getting in if they win the games they need to.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It could be 64 teams and it still wouldn’t matter. It won’t until they get rid of the committee. Is there any other major sport in the world that has a system as dumb as “A bunch of people in a room, some of which aren’t even associated with the sport, don’t watch the games and make up the rules as they go” to decide their champion?