• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread (Learning to Fly)

Lightningwar

Administrator
I'm not even an Alabama fan and I can remember all their losses from the last 5 years.

Yeah that happens when they lose 1 game a year. Now to toot my own alma maters horn. The senior class for the 2014 NDSU team had more national championships(4) than they had losses(3) over their career. Wentz class had 5 national championships and 5 losses. Slackers...

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Back to Mike Leach, this is probably the biggest problem that bigger schools would have with him:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I definitely can overlook some of NORMA’s separation anxiety issues because she helps me murder Yankee thousands of times a year instead of just once or twice.

coogrfan

giphy.gif

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Big 12 CCG scenarios:

1) Maybe most probable?

WVU beats OSU, then:

If OU wins, OU vs WVU if Texas beats Iowa State, or OU vs Iowa State if the reverse happens.

If WVU wins,

WVU vs Texas if Texas wins, WVU vs OU if reverse.

If WVU loses to OSU but beats OU, we get WVU vs winner of Iowa State/Texas. If WVU drops the remaining two games, then we get OU vs winner of ISU/Texas.

In short:

Go Pokes, go Iowa State, and then country roads next Saturday. Really I just want to see Iowa State in the Big 12 title game lol

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I saw a spreadsheet that had all the possible scenarios on GOOD TWITTER but I can't find it. I just remember OU had an 11 out of 16 chance to play in the game. An OU/WVU rematch was the most likely.

bruin

You can have JT Daniels if you want...

Interesting.

Piece on Helton in the Times today saying boosters would take a loss tomorrow if it meant getting rid of Helton.

“Sometimes when you win, you lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win.”

SC checked out? Bruins Bowl game is tomorrow /haha.ok jlaw.gif

Most losses combined for both teams tomorrow ‘13’.

Still think when SC ended the streak in ‘99, it was the ugliest game I in the rivalry I can remember. Just glad it’s at 12:30. Just wish OSU-Mich was at 9:00 and Auburn/Bama at night.

coogrfan

Interesting.

Piece on Helton in the Times today saying boosters would take a loss tomorrow if it meant getting rid of Helton.

“Sometimes when you win, you lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win.”

The Les Miles Paradox?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Interesting.

Most losses combined for both teams tomorrow ‘13’.

Still think when SC ended the streak in ‘99, it was the ugliest game I in the rivalry I can remember. Just glad it’s at 12:30. Just wish OSU-Mich was at 9:00 and Auburn/Bama at night.

Eh. I would never cheer against my alma mater, even if it meant getting rid of a terrible disappointment of a coach, and least of all when they're playing an archrivals, but I understand the sentiment.

Helton is just bad. And I mean, really bad. Even Paul Hackett's teams weren't this bad. At least those late 90s teams knew they were bad. This team showboats and does stupid shit constantly, but they're horrible in executing and actually playing good football.

I predict Juicy wins handily, and then ND stomps us by 40.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wow, 10 points at half with the most talented supporting cast in college football against a sub .500 FCS team

Give Tua the Heisman now

This post was made by MINSHEW for Heisman Gang

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Man some of y’all are so insufferable. If you have ever played sports or worked a job you know you ain’t coming out doing your best every week :laughing: Bama by 30+ after the half

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Man some of y’all are so insufferable. If you have ever played sports or worked a job you know you ain’t coming out doing your best every week :laughing: Bama by 30+ after the half

It was a joke, dummy

Tell me about Okie State’s defense, doe

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I will find it hilarious though when the committee insists on ranking LSU top 10 when they scored at least 10 fewer points than the fucking Citadel