• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I love how Kevin Wilson can light up Michigan with IU talent but can’t do shit with OSU because Irving insists on running his shitty run the QB 80 times offense

Lightningwar

Administrator
Looks like the only way either team scores in the Turdbowl is with turnovers in the red zone. 3 of them now. 2 for FSU, 1 for UF. All lead to scores. FSU has 22 yards of offense into the 2nd qtr, UF is doing much better with 79.

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Ohio should lose just for wearing those dumbass uniforms during this game. Wear that off-brand shit during a useless non-conference game like Rutgers or Maryland.

7dbcc0b83a269bb2325460098b0afdf8

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I’m out digging in the crates today. Anybody wanna text me embarrassments? JAR only sends me Cuckbook messages and I ain’t on there today babby.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why is OSU running the most plodding offense imaginable? On every play, they’re close to getting a delay of game

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My broadcast has somehow shifted back to the middle of the first quarter lol

GJGE Fox

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
For those keeping score on O'Korn: dropped snap that hit him in the hands, and a missed obvious throw away on a rollout. Ugh.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uh this ball appears a full yard past the marker

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, both happy and pissed at half. The score is about what I expected, but I think OSU pulls away in the second half. Michigan's offense is dogshit besides that one drive.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Well, both happy and pissed at half. The score is about what I expected, but I think OSU pulls away in the second half. Michigan's offense is dogshit besides that one drive.
I'll see your dogshit offense and raise you a Greg Schiano coached Defense

vertigho

definite maybe
For those keeping score at home, they didn't give the automatic first down on a defensive holding either!

is that even a NCAAF rule? i know defensive holding the NFL results in an automatic first down, don't watch enough college football to know.

edit: just looked up the rule and on passing plays, it's an automatic first. on running plays it isn't. that's pretty fascinating actually, because O'Korn intended to pass the ball and the hold occurred while O'Korn was behind the LOS, however iirc he ended up being tackled beyond the LOS, effectively making the play a run. huh.

vertigho

definite maybe
lol nice fucking call ref. michigan has a very legitimate gripe about the officiating today. bad calls and inconsistent application

vertigho

definite maybe
Harbaugh should take notes from Meyer. when you have a trash QB and a defense stacking the box, may as well try the 1v1 matchups down the field. you don't have to be a good QB to throw what are essentially jump balls.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Klatt is so fucking bad hahaha can't believe like this dude