• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Harbaugh should take notes from Meyer. when you have a trash QB and a defense stacking the box, may as well try the 1v1 matchups down the field. you don't have to be a good QB to throw what are essentially jump balls.

They have been doing that - OSU corners are in their hip pockets on every play.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TWO GUNSLINGERS FROM TOLEDO BABBY

vertigho

definite maybe
there are no words for how fucking terrible JOK is. how long has this dude been playing college football? jfc.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
O'Korn has 30 seconds to throw, still almost gets sacked and still throws it to a guy who is completely covered. WTF is happening.

vertigho

definite maybe
basically every hold that has been called against Michigan offensively and defensively has been an obviously bad call on replay. that + a snoozing protector on the XP might cost them.

vertigho

definite maybe
for all the talk about harbaugh and brown being such great defensive coaches, why are do they have six guys in the box on 3rd & short with their backup QB in? had 3 DBs playing 10+ yards off the LOS which makes zero sense to me.

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSUs Matthew Thomas wins moron of the week award. Picks off Franks, going into the end zone and showboats by rolling across the goal line which made him down at the half yard line. Then gets a 15 yard penalty celebrating. So instead of a soul crushing pick 6 to make the game 38-16 with 11 mins left, it is first down at the Gata 16 yard line.

CJ_24

Fitting that the game ends on korn badly overthrowing a running back on a 5 yard curl route.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This rivalry really isn’t that great. The last few years it’s not two elite teams going at it but rather who can shit their pants less.

vertigho

definite maybe
Does Screamin’ Gus ever hear the whistle? That’s the second time he’s acted like someone’s scored when the play is obviously blown dead

never understood the adoration for him, he's pretty unbearable to listen to... and as you said, often unaware of what's actually going on.

vertigho

definite maybe
o'korn has been playing college football since 2013 which makes the whole situation even sadder... or hilarious, depending on how you look at it. michigan wins if peters or speight play.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Do I attend The Pinstripe Bowl if Michigan is selected? Fuck, no if I have to watch O'Korn take another snap under center.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Somebody has to make an animated gif of Floridas Powell taunting on a TD down 38-22 with 40 seconds left in the game.

I don’t have that gif, but I have something that approximate that feeling

giphy.gif