• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Thread - Counting Blue Cars

digs

sun of nothing
ASU under Herm such a weird team. Pretty much every game comes down to 1 possession. Never really out of any game, never really have any locks for wins either. I predict a spectacular meltdown vs UA to just leave a bad taste in the mouth next week

Brick

can you imagine this motherfucker standing over the food to make sure he got the food spread contents 100% right

___-----------

TEMPE, Ariz. -- University of Oregon booster Phil Knight stood over a series of buffet-line chafing pans on Saturday night, surveying the spread in the press box.

Arizona State and Oregon were about to kick off a critical college football game. Knight, dressed in all black, peered over macaroni-and-cheese, beer-simmered bratwurst, pulled pork and chips.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
can you imagine this motherfucker standing over the food to make sure he got the food spread contents 100% right

___-----------

TEMPE, Ariz. -- University of Oregon booster Phil Knight stood over a series of buffet-line chafing pans on Saturday night, surveying the spread in the press box.

Arizona State and Oregon were about to kick off a critical college football game. Knight, dressed in all black, peered over macaroni-and-cheese, beer-simmered bratwurst, pulled pork and chips.

WEAK no CHICKEN FINGERS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

___-----------

Not now, this is GORDO HOUR

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
you ain't @me?

Sorry @Brick, I had forgotten until yesterday! :dunno:

Plus, I've got kiddies and old folks with me, so my enjoyment of Bourbon St. was strictly of the REVELING IN THE ELECTRIC ENERGY variety. The wonderful aroma or vomit and rotting garbage just reminded me of downtown LA, too!

Fully half of all the people I've seen were wearing either LSU or Saints gear. You could tell the tourists by the plastic beads. (Havent bought mine yet)