• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 adv Thursday

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
First November loss for the Hokies in 5 years :loser:

I really do not want to have to play you back to back. I was up 41-17, had you 3rd and 29, and then you scored 21 unanswered and forced me to recover 2 onside kicks.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol me neither

Let's just call the game off and declare ourselves ACC Co-Champs

Walter323

Lol me neither

Let's just call the game off and declare ourselves ACC Co-Champs
6ce4fb325d917419df754be58edc003e.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog and @bruin228 will be in the CC. Unless They can play today, we can wait

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Waiting if fine for me. Going to soak in these last couple of user games as this more than likely is my no shit retirement from vidya football.

I'm in the process of selling, moving and buying a house, and retirement (and looking for a new job), and work, etc. Don't think I can keep it going and if I did it would only be for a couple of weeks.

I offer my team up to @SandS2910 if he wants to play out the next couple of seasons.

Walter323

Waiting if fine for me. Going to soak in these last couple of user games as this more than likely is my no shit retirement from vidya football.

I'm in the process of selling, moving and buying a house, and retirement (and looking for a new job), and work, etc. Don't think I can keep it going and if I did it would only be for a couple of weeks.

I offer my team up to @SandS2910 if he wants to play out the next couple of seasons.
95fa56e571c880e5315449675fdf4893.gif

SandS2910

No thanks, just want to wait for the new rosters and dynasty. Good luck with everything though.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk