• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

Brick

drunk as fuck..just paused hill house because MILES woke up. lol still 0-0? jake browning has been the face of this conference for 3 years. the MAC game seems decent!

bruin

larry scott’s Presser just proved that he owns the conference and the rest of the schools presidents won’t do anything about it.

Guy made a announcement to announce his own extension lol. This is what we deserve.

Thepro_23

Wait, Cal-Stanford is AFTER this game? Lol
Yeah, it was scheduled for two Saturdays ago but had to be postponed because of terrible air quality in the Bay Area. All the smoke from the Camp Fire drifted down. My parents flew out for the game and to see my grandparents and just said it looked like night during the day, it was so smoky.

Brick

yeah all of the 100 in attendance boo'd him pretty loud. it was actually impressive. no offensive TDs? we needed MINSHEW

in other news it is 2am and MILES just woke me up with the sound of his wet shit. i'm actually impressed. "brick, miles just pissed on me through the diaper HALP"

lawd im gonna be hungover

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I don’t understand how not a single defense can figure out how to shut down that shallow crosser OU goes to on third and long.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
The net yardage on that punt had to have been no more than 20 yards.

It’s just so silly and stupid. And plays like that are gonna cost them the game.