• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dobbins feasting now. This shit is over.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
LSU running flyover country football schemes is just awesome. Completely trucking over elite SEC defenses in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and sorta Auburn. It’s unfair when powerhouse schools with access to premier caliber athletes on OL and DL field a capable QB in a modern spread attack. Not sure what Big 12 country’s next offensive or defensive innovations will be to keep up, because at this point not even OU/Texas are able to compete with what’s going down at LSU, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

I’ll be curious who is #1. They’ll most likely play OU. I think they’re capable of upsetting Ohio State. But LSU and Clemson easily win by 3 scores minimum. It’s a shame Brewer got hurt. Poor luck for BU. Their freshman QB looks like a real talent too. Unless Rhule gets plucked away by the NFL (real possibility), they’re in great hands.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Uber felon
LSU running flyover country football schemes is just awesome. Completely trucking over elite SEC defenses in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and sorta Auburn. It’s unfair when powerhouse schools with access to premier caliber athletes on OL and DL field a capable QB in a modern spread attack. Not sure what Big 12 country’s next offensive or defensive innovations will be to keep up, because at this point not even OU/Texas are able to compete with what’s going down at LSU, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

I’ll be curious who is #1. They’ll most likely play OU. I think they’re capable of upsetting Ohio State. But LSU and Clemson easily win by 3 scores minimum. It’s a shame Brewer got hurt. Poor luck for BU. Their freshman QB looks like a real talent too. Unless Rhule gets plucked away by the NFL (real possibility), they’re in great hands.
OSU just played 3 top 10 teams in a row and beat them all by double digits. They will beat boomer by 30.

Lol @ Alabama's elite defense. Ok.gif

Brick

only way i see oklahoma staying with LSU is if they get something from the DICKROD tape when ole miss ran for 400 on them and the QB ran wild and hurts burns them on the ground consistently. in that game LSU got into a huge lead early and got complacent though.

huge deal not to have to play clemson.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

“elite Bama defense”
“sorta Auburn”

Bama: 20.3 PPG
Auburn: 20.3 PPG
Bama: 4.8 YPP
Auburn: 4.7 YPP

Hmmmmm

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I wasn't even expecting OU to make the playoff this year so I'm fine with however it turns out. If Rattler lives up to the hype (or at least comes close) they're looking good for the next couple of years, provided neither Riley nor Grinch leaves.

Brick

clownZAZNO is just fickle as fuck. if oregon or osu loses it is an indictment against the culture and if they win its TEH MOST MARIO CRISTOBAL WIN EVERRRRRR THEY HAD A PLAN. he just wrote an article about a renaissance of footbaw in the state of oregon. lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There were some opportunities for UGA downfield yesterday, but Fromm sucks and didn’t hit them or he did and their receivers dropped them. The narrative about LSU’s defense being bad is ridiculously overblown, but it does seem like if you have ATHOLETES with a halfway decent scheme, you can score points on them. OU’s defense is vastly improved (GRINCH), but it’s probably gonna do them in again

Renegade

Charge on!
Clemson has 0 Top 25 wins all year, makes CFP. In 2017, UCF had 4 and didn’t. Committee should just be honest that the eye test + brand name are the only two factors that matter.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Theres no undefeated g5 team this year tho, Clemson was always getting in. They probably would been left out in BCS era tho

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
HERMano vs. FSU! I would normally be CONFLICTED but mostly I want to see HERMano smack them even harder. In El Paso...hermanos???

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

DREAM COMPLETE

GORDO AIR RAID vs. AIR FORCE

Also don't forget last year's Cheez It Bowl: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/12/27/18157269/cal-tcu-cheez-it-bowl-2018

IT is a POSSIBILITY that I will be in LAS VEGAS on the date that this BOWL game is PLAYED. IT is PROBABLE that I would NOT go to this BOWL game, unless my OWN gaming goes TERRIBLY bad during that day and i NEEDEd to waster 3-4 hours for what is being ADVERTISED as right now as LOW as $57.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
IT is a POSSIBILITY that I will be in LAS VEGAS on the date that this BOWL game is PLAYED. IT is PROBABLE that I would NOT go to this BOWL game, unless my OWN gaming goes TERRIBLY bad during that day and i NEEDEd to waster 3-4 hours for what is being ADVERTISED as right now as LOW as $57.
Plot Twist: Gaming goes so well you get a SUITE to this BOWL

Brick

Oregon vs. Woolysconsin gon be Wooly's wet dream. I expect many columns 3-weeks-in-the-making about Cristobal's physical line
last time it was darron thomas/dat/james/barner against russell wilson. that was a great game. now we get BOOMER ball. lawd. so oddly, saying this one would set back footbaw 10 years would be a compliment. this one sending it back 30 years.

bruin

last time it was darron thomas/dat/james/barner against russell wilson. that was a great game. now we get BOOMER ball. lawd. so oddly, saying this one would set back footbaw 10 years would be a compliment. this one sending it back 30 years.

was hoping for a THROWBACK '94 rose bowl with Corch FRANKLIN AND KI-JANA CARTER VS RICH BROOKS AND JUSTIN HERBERT

1995_20Game_20Aerial1.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
was hoping for a THROWBACK '94 rose bowl with Corch FRANKLIN AND KI-JANA CARTER VS RICH BROOKS AND JUSTIN HERBERT

1995_20Game_20Aerial1.jpg

That was a great game. I went to the Rose Parade that year @Hachiko and thought the spectacle of so many Penn State and Oregon fans (since neither school had been in the Rose since Eisenhower was President) was pretty cool.