• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread - Road to Nowhere: (VH1 Classic Edition)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I saw, but no one wants Audrina gifs.
giphy.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Still not convinced that OU is a playoff contender, especially if Anderson is out for an extended period of time. Murray is good, but if he gets hurt OU is screwed

coogrfan

the misuse of tate is fucking criminal.
16607c0de8b56094b3d5bf39995ae7a4.jpg

Honest question: is Tate playing hurt? There were a couple of occasions in the 1st half where gave himself up for a loss rather than take a hit.

Also - WHOOOOOSE HOUSE?!!

Brick

"EUGENE -- The spread in the visiting athletic director's suite at Autzen Stadium was top-notch on Saturday. Valerie Cleary and her guests dined on a cheese platter, roast beef, turkey and an array of sweet sliced fruits fanned out on a serving tray."

seinfeldimout.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
Honest question: is Tate playing hurt? There were a couple of occasions in the 1st half where gave himself up for a loss rather than take a hit.

Also - WHOOOOOSE HOUSE?!!
Apparently. Announcers made comments about his lack of mobility but I wasnt sure if it was an ankle or what.

Brick

showed brickwife that post. "so he is cumming because the game is on right? i thought he liked ucla and is the LC guy?"

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
"EUGENE -- The spread in the visiting athletic director's suite at Autzen Stadium was top-notch on Saturday. Valerie Cleary and her guests dined on a cheese platter, roast beef, turkey and an array of sweet sliced fruits fanned out on a serving tray."

seinfeldimout.gif
Is this from the Olive Garden lady?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Martinez is gonna be great but definitely not worth keeping Butch Jones. Vols sure could use him doe.

coogrfan

I'm watching the skycam feed of Clemson-TAMU on the ESPN app, and it's awesome. How have I never heard of this before?