• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

worst2first

I can't complain too much as a Texas fan. At least the ship is headed in the right direction. I hope Malik Jefferson can keep playing like he did yesterday. I met him in Mesquite briefly while buying a suit right before he committed to Texas. He and his mom were very nice to me and seemed like great people.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
*checks UCLA score*

200w.gif

Where did I say UCLA was any good?

Same goes for CHOSEN

13 TDs and 2 INTs seems a hell of a lot better than 7 TDs and 6 INTs, especially when the guy averaging two picks a game has a defense to bail him out, but what do I know? Maybe you're a NASHNUL fan.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Eight first downs. Brutal. Intellectuality.
The offensive line was terrible protecting the QB. They also kept switching QB and the other QB was basically just a FB. They probably should have handed Love the ball more, but aside from the 3 big runs he wasnt getting much either. SDSU will blow it at some point, but it's been fun to see them play pretty well.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Heather Dinich LOL

Pac-12: USC picked up where it left off in 2016 -- a CFP contender

The Trojans' 27-24 double-overtime win against Texas was the highlight of Week 3 and an instant classic that captivated college football fans from coast to coast. More than that, though, it was a gritty nonconference win against a respectable Power 5 opponent that gives USC some breathing room heading into a tough schedule that still includes Notre Dame. Up next, though, are back-to-back road trips, to California and No. 21 Washington State.
As good as USC was at the end of last season, it couldn't overcome its 1-3 start. It hasn't lost, though, since September 2016. And a 3-0 start with wins over the Longhorns and Stanford proved that the Trojans are to be taken seriously from the start this year.

all they have to do is be remotely respectable and ESPN is all over them

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Struggling with MAC teams that almost lose to Idaho and 1-2 Texas teams that lose at home to Maryland is certainly very impressive

You should join the CFP committee

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So many of my CSU friends voluntarily went to Alabama to watch this fuckshit.... And all they can post on facebook is about what an AMAZING EXPERIENCE IT IS TO SEE A PLACE WHERE FOOTBAW IS RELIGION. Then after the game they were SO PROUD OF THE RAMS FOR NEVER GIVING UP! Unfriending all of these idiots.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So many of my CSU friends voluntarily went to Alabama to watch this fuckshit.... And all they can post on facebook is about what an AMAZING EXPERIENCE IT IS TO SEE A PLACE WHERE FOOTBAW IS RELIGION. Then after the game they were SO PROUD OF THE RAMS FOR NEVER GIVING UP! Unfriending all of these idiots.

Also, JAR update?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This from Clay Travis just says it all: "So Butch Jones managed to turn a first and goal from inside the one that should have been a Tennessee 10-6 lead into a 13-3 deficit without the Gators ever getting a first down on offense."

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Do these spread teams not have a single package for goal line? It is shocking they cant install some simple double tight dive plays with a single play action roll out for those situations. Lining up in the shotgun from the 1 yard line is disgraceful.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The worst part is the only great player on the team is the damn running back. He is a beast. What kind of fucking genius doesn't give him the ball inside the 5 yard line? Just lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Stupid band geek. Ponder this: In 2013 when the Vols traveled to Gainesville the qb's on the roster were: Nathan Peterman, Riley Ferguson, Josh Dobbs and Justin Worley. Butch Jones evaluated talent and decided that Worley was the best of the bunch. 2 already in the NFL and Ferguson will be next year.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Stupid band geek. Ponder this: In 2013 when the Vols traveled to Gainesville the qb's on the roster were: Nathan Peterman, Riley Ferguson, Josh Dobbs and Justin Worley. Butch Jones evaluated talent and decided that Worley was the best of the bunch. 2 already in the NFL and Ferguson will be next year.
So wait.. I get this is hate on Butch Day, but I don't get your point.

Worley was the only non-freshman at QB. Peterman was a RS Freshman, Ferguson and Dobbs were both true freshman (and Ferguson was out with a leg injury after competing and potentially being the favorite). While Worley started the season and was average at absolute best, Peterman started the Florida game and was just absolute poop. His line was 4-11 for 5 yards and 2 INTs and also fumble. Worley came in for Peterman and played okay against Florida, nearly beat Georgia, then beat South Carolina. After that, Worley hurt his thumb against Bama and they they inserted the 2nd of that great trio you're shitting on Butch for and the team basically got pooped on with a true frosh at QB, including Dobbs amazing 11/19 for 53 yards and a 7.8 QB rating.

Butch completely botched that QB position that looked like it could be really deep, but choosing Worley as the starter in 2013 was actually the 2nd best decision he made. The only thing better was keeping Dobbs as the starter so we got that awesome video of Dobbs flying around a Styrofoam airplane around in the air like he was a toddler.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It is just funny seeing Tennessee suck at qb yet again, while a guy across the state that Butch ran off just lit up UCLA for 6 TD's. He can't develop talent and he is either too stubborn or too stupid to adjust his offense.

Read options with Worley and Peterman and now Dormady make Baby Jesus cry. It doesn't matter really anymore anyway. The writing is on the wall for all to see after Saturday. His specialty is finding a way to lose games that his team is good enough to win. Tennessee's players are good enough to win the East just like they were last year. He is not.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It is just funny seeing Tennessee suck at qb yet again, while a guy across the state that Butch ran off just lit up UCLA for 6 TD's. He can't develop talent and he is either too stubborn or too stupid to adjust his offense.

Read options with Worley and Peterman and now Dormady make Baby Jesus cry. It doesn't matter really anymore anyway. The writing is on the wall for all to see after Saturday. His specialty is finding a way to lose games that his team is good enough to win. Tennessee's players are good enough to win the East just like they were last year. He is not.

It will be hilarious when they fire Butch with 4 games left and interim coach Brady Hoke goes 4-0. Then have to hire Hoke like LSU hired Orgeron. :thumbsup: