• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

Brick

Oklahoma State is about to have 500 yards and 20 first downs, possibly 50 points, in the first half.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I forgot to mention. How out of shape is IL? One of the corners for them had his hands on his hips during the second series lol

Starting 4 true freshman on defense. Prob not a lot of college level strength and speed oe conditioning yet.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Riley Ferguson would have really helped Tennessee this year. Too bad he left.

Time to storm the beaches of DORMADY

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Not sure.

Kansas is getting killed by Ohio lol

18s0ny1yz2zojjpg.jpg

coogrfan

Memphis answers, now leads 27-24 w/:42 left in the half. This could wind up being the best game of the day.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I hope everyone saw the segment that served no discernible purpose whatsoever in which an out of shape ESPN announcer pretended to play defense against a Memphis receiver while the QB threw a fade to him

Why is ESPN losing money?!

bruin

This defense is rivaling the ones from the late 90's early '00s. ffs.

Putrid clock management to the end the half, too.

Fuck me, where's my bloody mary

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan likely going to win this game, but they are the most overrated team in the top 10. They look like a top 25-20 team at best. Offense can't move the ball in the red zone at all. Air Force is blitzing all day, and they haven't shown any counterpunch besides one or two WR screens/pop passes.

Air Force is also pissing me off because they're whining for penalties on every fucking play.