• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Made the trip back to campus today, rushing the field if bc loses by less than 30
8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I don't bother watching the CHOKIES when they place ECU, especially in Greenville. BartScott.gif for Bud Foster to get a DIP after this game is over.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
2017 ECU got thumped by James Madison and absolutely destroyed by WVU. No way VT should lose to this team.

They will find a way, believe me, they always find a way to crush my hopes and dreams on Saturday. They don't just play down to opponents they find a way to make the lesser opponents look legit while doing so.

worst2first

The Battle for the Iron Skillet Buffet Trophy has been a hell of a ball game so far - much more entertaining than the Florida - Tennessee snooze fest.

colb

OU is confused. Playing in the Big12, they are unaware you can run the ball every single play. Tulane gashing Sooner D.... then they throw a pick 6. Y u do dis

colb

CeeDee Lamb, wide receiver for OU, just got called for targeting. Ejected for lowering his shoulder pad to block a defender. lolwut