• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 ADV Monday

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It can't seem to stay on for more than an hour-hour an half. That's enough to get CPU games in since I mostly sim defense, but not enough for user games unless everyone plans on chewing clock and running dives from the Maryland I the whole game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It can't seem to stay on for more than an hour-hour an half. That's enough to get CPU games in since I mostly sim defense, but not enough for user games unless everyone plans on chewing clock and running dives from the Maryland I the whole game.

I couldn't play any better offensively. Shame it DC.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just put together the finishing touches on a playbook and then played a Play Now game and it died immediately after I finished the game. I'll see how quickly I can get it fixed, but I may just sit this season out and get ready for the reboot.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I just put together the finishing touches on a playbook and then played a Play Now game and it died immediately after I finished the game. I'll see how quickly I can get it fixed, but I may just sit this season out and get ready for the reboot.

@bruin228 u want to try again. I'm in the OD?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sorry, didn't see this. I was testing it again. It made it a little longer, but died suddenly again. I wouldn't wait on me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol, not really. You took advantage of my effort to be a good sport and proceeded to ignore all of my messages about it.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Lol, not really. You took advantage of my effort to be a good sport and proceeded to ignore all of my messages about it.

I swear I got none of your messages. I know that doesn't prove I didn't erase them, but you know me. I wouldn't try and take advantage of anything. Why did You punt to start the game?

IMG_0910.JPG

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yes, I messaged you multiple times after that. The first game was 27-24 you, my ball as of the disconnect. I punted so you could go up 3-0. Hence while I took my corner completely off your WR and was running around in the middle of the field with him. And pulled every single other player in pursuit off him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 3.27.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 3.27.28 PM.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 1

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So I see the msgs on my online XBL account and not on my console. I had no idea you wanted to recreate it. I was only up 3 and you had the ball late in the 3rd when it DC. I wish you would have posted here when I didn't respond(of course you had no idea I wasn't getting the messages).
IMG_20170702_172757599_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170702_172437276.jpg
    IMG_20170702_172437276.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3