• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4, Next advance Wednesday 10pm EST

Akecheta

Just don't run that "manually" created screen again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until I you show me where it breaks the rules of the screen I will keep running it, I've been running it since TxHusker posted the videos proving it is thrown at or behind the LOS and NO ONE has complained.

Akecheta

Really I run one screen that you don't blow up for a 10 yard loss with your DL and you're going to throw a fit? Whatever man.

bluejay13

Really I run one screen that you don't blow up for a 10 yard loss with your DL and you're going to throw a fit? Whatever man.

I'm not the one throwing a fit. I just pointed it out nicely in a Xbox message. You raged at me for questioning your tactics.

Akecheta

@bluejay13 You're the commish, I guess you make the rules. Sorry I ran one screen you didn't stuff with your DT. Can we move on or maybe I should just quit and you can play the CPU if you want to whine about it.

Akecheta

I'm not the one throwing a fit. I just pointed it out nicely in a Xbox message. You raged at me for questioning your tactics.

Raged? I told you flat out I've used that play ever since the day it was used on me and no one has complained to include @NavyHog who was the original one who disliked the play being called.

bluejay13

Raged? I told you flat out I've used that play ever since the day it was used on me and no one has complained to include @NavyHog who was the original one who disliked the play being called.

Let's just move past this and play the game alright? Just don't run that screen anymore

bluejay13

Deal if you don't play your DT and break up every screen attempt.

I make reads on defense by seeing what the guard does. If the guard gets up and moves I'm gonna follow him. Just how defenses in real life play.

Akecheta

A tale of 2 halves, TX St scored 21 unanswered after FS went into halftime with a 17-0 lead. The game ended with 6 seconds to go TX St on the 5ish yard line getting sacked. The clock expired as they lined up to spike the ball (I assume a spike was coming)

uploadfromtaptalk1456881276424.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456881298725.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456881305066.jpg

bluejay13

Solid defensive performance in the first half. I don't believe I got a single first down. Nice block the extra point too! GG well deserved!

Akecheta

Solid defensive performance in the first half. I don't believe I got a single first down. Nice block the extra point too! GG well deserved!

Your motion to screen/swing kills me every time man or zone doesn't matter was 7 points and 110 yards of passing for you lol

Akecheta

And thank you, was a great game. My QB was fire or ice all game never could get a rhythm

bluejay13

Your motion to screen/swing kills me every time man or zone doesn't matter was 7 points and 110 yards of passing for you lol

I have a young group of fast receivers and I'm rebuilding my offensive line so I have to get the ball to the edge. I really needed that first TD after half and you totally ruined my buzz by blocking the extra point.

Akecheta

I have a young group of fast receivers and I'm rebuilding my offensive line so I have to get the ball to the edge. I really needed that first TD after half and you totally ruined my buzz by blocking the extra point.

Honestly you even waited to snap the ball and did everything right, I was just late getting to the safety and your delay timed perfect with him getting to the line. I was pissed after the score and that made me relax a little.