• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 presented by THE GOUT

Renegade

Charge on!
Big 12 will disband before it adds any G5 teams or it would have added them already.

I'd tend to agree with that. A few of the B12 programs that aren't really power programs will get relegated to the AAC or the MWC or worse when the time comes. Ain't nobody going to want Baylor, and K-State, Iowa State, and probably TCU and/or Tech will get their choice from the G5 conferences.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Zero fucks given about Nebraska. Frost isn't going there unless they pay him like he's Nick Saban, and he's 7-7 at this point, so they'd be idiots for doing that. And if we have a massive season, he'll have better job opportunities than a school whose glory days are long past and unlikely to return. The expectations are unrealistic, and they will be super unrealistic for the golden boy MNC winning QB to return home.

No illusions about him being here long-term, but I'd put down money he goes somewhere other than Nebraska. He's said he wants to be somewhere that recruits in its back yard, and his wife hates the college town deal. Honestly, I'm more concerned about Arizona State than I am Nebraska.

Just making sure this is saved for posterity.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Why is Craig Bohl not a candidate for Nebraska?

Age? Another 60+ year old with limited shelf life. I think they hire an AD first, then he will fire Riley next season. Unless they can get an AD hired in the next month. The AD is going to reshuffle the entire department, consolidate power, then go after the football coach. That wont happen in the next 3 months.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Age? Another 60+ year old with limited shelf life. I think they hire an AD first, then he will fire Riley next season. Unless they can get an AD hired in the next month. The AD is going to reshuffle the entire department, consolidate power, then go after the football coach. That wont happen in the next 3 months.

It'll happen if they go 3-9, which is possible with their QB and their schedule.

Lightningwar

Administrator
It'll happen if they go 3-9, which is possible with their QB and their schedule.

If they hire an AD before end of season I would say it is possible. Otherwise who hires the football corch? That would be a worse situation. A future AD doesn't have his guy.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
If they hire an AD before end of season I would say it is possible. Otherwise who hires the football corch? That would be a worse situation. A future AD doesn't have his guy.

Bring back Tom Osborne and let him do it.

Michigan literally did this exact same thing 4 years ago. It's not that big of a jump. Nebraska's football program is arguably in worse shape than Michigan's was back then, too.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Remember how ESPN would let you basically tweet stupid comments at them and if there were no vulgarity they would scroll live on air?

bruin

WWFPT chats were the GOATs.

I think I remember the chat where UCLA and Neuheisel got raped on by Arizona after POOPS was fired and the interim coach put it on UCLA. THat was the referee streaker game.

I joined the chat at halftime and things got dark.

bruin

Fuck man. Not only was it as bad as last weeks Bruins game starting at 9:00 AM.

Now I gotta wait all day for my cheeks to be spread as we kickoff at 7:30.

Mark Jones and Rod Gilmore @bruin228 on the call.

Let's bring back the WWYPFT chat just for this one.

coogrfan

ABC/ESPN's decision to have Tommy Tubberville work the Texas Tech @ Houston game is certain to bring joy to the hearts of trolls everywhere.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Go Huskies.

Preemptive Mike Leach gif

Leach_laughing.0.0.gif

Bdub

BYU going to wish Bronco didn't go and find another band of brothers. When Boise kicks their ass.

Bdub

Utes finally find a decent QB and he gets injured in the 4th game. Why do the football gods hate us so much?